6 butterfly

Her

I woked up due to the sunlight from the balcony and so on I slip out of the bed and saw him sleeping on the couch

Guilt.
This was the only feeling I was feeling looking at him uncomfortable on the couch.

There are more rooms but still he choose to sleep in this room to make me feel safe. And on the couch so it doesn't makes me uncomfortable.

I don't think twice before going near him and sitting near the couch. I watched him shift uncomfortably facing me. His eyes closed. Hair messed up and tucked above his face. He has a scar on his cheek. Then my gaze fell on his lips, heat rushed to my cheek. He has a mole under his lips.

It's cute

He is really handsome. Like how can someone be so perfect.

I was admiring him when he moved and within a swift moment I walked to the bathroom. He would think I'm a creep .

I went to the bathroom and did my morning routine and changed into the clothes he gave.

Those clothes fit me well. How did he bought perfect size? He even bought undergarments and all. My cheek were red when I looked at those.

I made my way out and found the couch is empty. So I went down stairs, thinking that he must be in another room, taking shower.

I was sitting on the couch, waiting for him. I heard Footsteps I turned to face him.

He was wearing a denim jeans with black t-shirts and it fitted perfect to him. His abs were poking through the fine piece of cloth. He does have a well built body. His tattoed arm was seen properly by it. His hair messy and drops of water was still there.

I was gawking at him when he came and spoke
"What would you like to have for breakfast? "
I shrugged my shoulder and spoke "something light. " He gazed at me and spoke. "We are going out, so you should eat proper breakfast. " I was curious where are we going and all of sudden.

"Where are we going? " I asked. But his response made me flustered. "It's a surprise, butterfly"

Butterfly
He gave me a nickname which surely makes me feel butterflies inside my stomach.

He chuckled and went towards the kitchen and started preparing breakfast. He placed the food on the table and I sat beside him and started munching the food.

He made pancakes and fruit salad. With a glass of banana milk shake while he had coffee. I was sipping the banana milk and eating the food.

We were done eating so I grabbed our plates and started washing the utensils. While he was busy on his phone.

Later I found myself seated on the passanger seat, he was driving and I was busy admiring the world outside the window. When I saw a couple with there child who is about five-years old. They were smiling at there child. They looked happy.

I also wanted a family like this but my parents abandoned me. Why because I was unexpected child, or because I was a mistake of my mother . Was it my fault that my biological father is someone else? I was treated as trash in my family. My sister was treated very well, because she was beautiful and Intelligent as well.

They said Im a burden. My existence is a mistake. Every thing was worse but then they even sold me.

Do I deserve this?

I jolted when I felt a weight on my shoulder, I turned and found jungkook staring at me. With some unknown emotions in his eyes.

He embraced me and started patting my head and said "Why are you crying? " He whispered and I came to know that I have been crying since I saw that couple with there child. He started stroking my back and spoke " Don't cry! Butterfly. "His voice more soft then,before . I was frozen at my place till he parted and wiped tears from my cheeks.

"Why are you crying, butterfly? Did anyone hurt you? " He asked me.

"No it's nothing. " I said and tried not to look at him. But he held my chin with his index finger and made me look at him. "You can share with me. " He spoke making me feel more comfortable around him. I never shared about my parents and those things to anybody so I spoke "If something must have been there, then I would have told you. "

I diverted my gaze at my front but I found a tattoed hand undoing my seatbelt
And with no long I was pulled on his laps.

Damn on his laps.

How can he just? Heat rushed to my cheek. My cheeks turned red. He gazed at me and spoke "Don't lie to me, butterfly."

I saw something in his eyes, I don't know what it was. And I can't understand that feeling which he is feeling right now.

"Ok I will let you know later, now let me go. " I said and raised my feet when he grabbed me and made me sit on his laps again.

"I will not let you go, until you let me know. " He voice turned grim and his expression stern. I sighed and said "Please jungkook let me go. "

"No, I won't. " He said and I said "plea-" He cutted me in between and spoke. "I was softy asking you, but you didn't answer now I will make you answer me in my ways. Tell me!"

He pulled me in his embrace and spoke in softly "Please tell me, I can't see you like this." I sighed and placed my head on his chest and started telling him
"I saw a kid with her parents they looked happy and the kid was having all the love and care she deserved. They were playing with her and all while there is my family who doesn't love me. Eventually they hate me, Because I'm a mistake. They abandoned me, Was it my fault that my biological father is someone else? I was treated as trash in my family. My sister was treated very well, because she was beautiful and Intelligent as well and the daughter of my mother's husband. They said Im a burden. My existence is a mistake. Every thing was worse but then they even sold me"

Vote🙃🔪