10 ex-girlfriend

Him

I entered the office, everyone bowing at me and greeting me giving respect

I entered the office, everyone bowing at me and greeting me giving respect. I walked towards my cabin, I sat on my chair, and started doing my work. I was typing the email to my new client I was busy doing work and I tossed a glance at my desk, looking for a cup of coffee.

The worst thing, No secretary of mine lasted more than a two weeks. After firing my last secretary, there's delay in my coffee.

Fuck

I cursed under my breath and called Frederick to ask about my secretary.
The call soon connected and "Hello Sir?" I huffed a breath and said "where's my new secretary?" He took a moment to process my words and spoke "she was about to come at nine-thirty." What irritated me more the word 'she'. So the hell my secretary will try to seduce me. Those dirty games.

I was on the call when I heard a faint knock on the door  "she is here." I said and ended the call. "Come in." I continued my work again without glancing at the person. "Bring me a cup of coffee." I said without glancing the person nodded and stepped out of my cabin.

Her fragrance.
I felt butterfly's fragrance.

This girl is all over my mind. Just count days butterfly, I will fuck you so worsley, so mercilessly. I will fucking ruin you, you will be screaming under me, for my mercy.

I smirked at those wild thoughts of mine. When there was a knock on my cabin. "Come in" I said and I was looking at the door. This time I wanna see the who has the same fragrance like my butterfly.

My eyes grew wide, when I saw her. She! She is....

Bella.

She giggled and placed and the coffee on the desk. "Good morning Mr. Jeon." She said. This women never misses a chance to amuse me. Like she became my secretary and I don't even know.

"Why you didn't told me earlier?when did this happen!?" I asked? Well I was sounding desperate.
"Yesterday, I came here. And I got selected and became your new secretary." She exclaimed happily. She even got selected. She is intelligent thought that, Frederick himself approved her.
"But I said that you will not work, right?" I wasn't expecting that response "You said I can't work under anybody. But didn't said anything about yourself though."

Beauty with brain

But, The sheep itself walked into the lion's den.

I smirked at the thought. When she walked towards me with a Ipad in her little hands. She spoke "Today at Eleven you have metting with Mr. Enzo Bruno, about their shares in the market. And after that you will have your lunch with him. Further more, we have to discuss about the upcoming projects in office with the managers. With that your schedule will clear. I guess at six o clock." Wow, she is been professional.

I nodded at her and soon she left. I was doing my work and with that my day ended and me being busy all day, while I saw bella talking with a girl. They became friends I guess.

After that bella and I got back home with she sitting beside me in the car. And like always she staring at the most sexy and hotest thing in the whole damn world.

Window, A fucking window. We ended in the home had dinner and went to sleep in our respective rooms.

Next morning bella herself came with me to the office and it soon became our daily routine.
The next day went in jiffy. Her being focused in work and me focusing on staring at her.

After few weeks

I was sitting in my cabin when there was a knock on my cabin "come in" I said and with that someone entered and sat in the couch in front of mine. I didn't glanced at that person, until bella came and said "Jungkook
There is a meeting, with ms. Luna." I turned toward the person, who was sitting, Luna, my ex-girlfriend.

"How can you call your boss by his name? You're just a secretary!" She said and eyed bella. Being honest my blood boiled with each word coming out from her mouth. Then she turned to me "Jungkook, how can she call you-" She cutted off by bella "well miss luna, you are doing the same. You are just a client. You should be professional."
Bella spoke with a tight smile on her face. A smirk formed on my lips looking at my lady.

That's my girl.

"I'm not just a-" She didn't said anything and turned to me "-client his ex-girlfriend too" She said with a smirk. Luna was always like a slut. Fuck! Why is she here now? I rolled my eyes at her comment. And was about to say something. But bella said "Whatever! It has a word 'ex' first." She emphasised the word 'ex'

"By the way, Miss luna your shirt have buttons for a reason." She said,
"What if I don't want to use them." This bitch again spoke with her. Slutty voice and turned to me. But what bella did took me all off gaurd. I never expected this.

Bella was standing in front of me. She raised her hands near her collar and...

She opened her shirts buttons, showing her black lingerie. She opened it well and sat on my laps. She smashed her lips on mine and started kissing me. I matched the pace and started kissing her, more hungrily. I bit her lower lips and she moaned. She held my left and placed it on her right boop and made me squeezed it. Her boops fit well in my hands.

She moaned this time a little loud making my cock erect. She moved a bit and parted from the kiss and spoke while sitting on my laps "Can't you give us a bit privacy." She said with a innocent face and a slight smirk on her lips which is covered with our saliva. She turned to me and I started kissing her more hungrily. Her lips lingering over mine. The taste of strawberry and choclate in my mouth.

Her rough breath over my face, my hand holding her by her waist and one on her ass. I moved to her jawline leaving pepper kisses, neck and then her cleavage. I held her nipple between my thumb and index finger and squeezed it. She moaned in pleasure.

I left open mouth kisses on her cleavage. We were so into each other until a fucking phone rang making me halt. She tilted her head and then parted from me and stood up and started buttoning her shirt. I saw a red hue covering her face.

She was blushing.
Blushing after being so damn wild.

Before I could say something, my fucking phone again ranged and she left. When I glanced at my phone my blood boiled seeing the caller id
'Eva' my-so called wife.

Vote 🙃🔪