4 gift

Her

He stood infront of me

He stood infront of me. And being honest it was awkward for me.

"It wasn't intentionally. " He spoke. "I know, it's okay. " I assured him. He nodded and started walking. While I was following him behind.

"What would you like to eat? " He asked."Anything" I said he hummed in response and we went down stairs. He went to the kitchen. I followed him.

He started searching for some ingredients in one shelf and another "Do you need help. I can't assist you. " He gazed at me. His gaze was intense, I grasped. "No need" He spoke and resumed to do his work.

I sat on the chair of dinning table looking at him and observing his actions. He soon placed some ingredients and took the pan and started making something.

I was waiting for him to come with food. Im already starving it's annoying. Being annoyed I spoke " I'm starving. " It was more like whining.

"It's almost done, just wait a bit. " He spoke and soon he came and placed the food in front of me and took a seat beside me.

It was omlette and bread with something which I don't know, maybe a Korean dish

I don't know much about korea. I just know the people staying there are beautiful, and their tradition and culture are awesome.

I started munching my food without making noise. It's was simple breakfast but still so tasty.

He is surely a good cook.
"You are a great cook. " I complimented him. "I know. " He spoke smirking

"Everyone must have praised you for your skills, that's why you are so much arrogant" I said and rolled my eyes at his comment 

"I never cooked for anyone, so no one got the opportunity to praise me." He spoke ohh he never cooked for anyone then why me?amI special? Ofcourse not.

"You are some how special to me. " He spoke making me look at him. I was shocked. How come he know what I was thinking?

"How did you know what I was thinking? " I spoke and he chuckled "It was easy to assume. " He winked at me.

I resume to eat my food and after finishing my food. I spoke "I'm done, I will do the dishes. " I spoke and he nodded

I stood up and started washing it. While I was washing I felt some stares at my back making holes on it. I turned to see him and he was standing and looking at me, he was taking to somebody on the call.

He spoke "I will be there. " He spoke and I turned back and started doing my work again. After doing it, I made my way towards dinning table and took a seat beside him.

When he spoke "I have work, I will be going. " I nodded and he stood up made his ways towards the door and glanced at me, I waved at him and he smiled.

I spend my day cleaning the room I stayed in and thinking about my life which is total hell. My parents betrayed me, I came here and I'm with a stranger. I don't trust anyone easily but  I just trusted him, he is a good guy.

Him

I was hearing my secretary who was speaking about my schedule

I was hearing my secretary who was speaking about my schedule. I least payed attention to her.

My mind was at my butterfly. She was looking so tempting in my hoodie. Her bare legs were just roaming in my mind.

I was in a meeting and my mind flashed her image, the view I saw in the morning. It's so fucking good.

I have to buy clothes for her or else if she kept wearing my clothes then it won't take time for me to fuck her little cunt.

I was not able to focus on my work whole day. So I thought to leave early.

I have already ordered a dress and undergarments for her. Although I dont know her perfect size. But I know her curves are perfect. I bought it, so that we can go on shopping tomorrow.

It was 7:46. I have reached the mansion. I stood infront of the door. I rang the bell and soon the door opened revaling my butterfly.

She smiled at me, and moved aside so that I can go inside. I made my way towards the living space and sat on the couch. She came and sat beside me.

"I guess your day was exhausted. Wait I will bring water. " She said and hoped inside the kitchen and bought a glass of water.

She extended it to me and I drank the water and she about to speak when the bell rang and she said "I will go and check. "

She went towards the door and was about to open it when I grabbed her wrist and pinne her on the wall making her eyes grew large.

"Do you want somebody to see you like this?" I asked her. It took her a moment to process what I said. She shook her head and looked at me.

I went away from her. She went back to the living room. I opened the door. There was a dilevery boy.
He had a parsale. I took the parsale and closed the door and went to my butterfly.

I placed the parsale infront of her and sat beside her. She looked at the parsale and then glanced at me.

"It's for you. " I spoke and she excitedly opened it and saw a dress. She was happy by it. She is so cute.

"do you like it?" I asked her " I love it. " She spoke

Vote🙃🔪