5 her lips

Her

I was sitting beside him when he took something out from his pocket and placed it in front of me

Phone

"It's a phone. I have saved my no. in it, you can call me. when I'm at work and if you need anything. " He spoke

I do like it when he is caring but I can't take such experience things from him. I already owe so much from him.

"I can't take-" I couldn't speak further, because he cutted me off and spoke "No you will have it that's it, end of discussion. " He spoke sternly.

"No kook I can'-" I was speaking but halted when he shot me glare. He was looking angry.

He is already exhausted and bought all this for me. And I'm still being stubborn. Oh shitt.

"I will take it." I said and he nodded. I guess he is really tired.

"Im going to make something for us. " He stated and stood up. I want to cook but I don't know how to.

Atleast I can help him. I followed him and stood beside him. He looked at me and spoke. "What are you doing? "

"I will help you. " He looked at me and said "You know how to cook? " I said "but I can help you."

I was standing there and he started placing some ingredients. "I want to help you. Give me some work? " I said

"I doubt it, you can accomplish it. " He raised his eyebrow. "I can help you. " He came towards me.

He grabbed my waist and thighs and made me sit on the counter. And said "Just sit here quietly. "

I was shocked by his actions. He just lifted me like I weight nothing. And he moved towards the refrigerator and took something out of it and went again and bought a chocolate and gave it to me.

I took it from him and unwrapped it. And started eating it. Although I wanted to have it but I extended it near his mouth.

He gazed at me and then at chocolate and took a bite from it and I continued eating it.

After some time the dinner was ready.

Him

The way she extended her chocolate towards me

The way she extended her chocolate towards me. It was half eaten by her. I don't like chocolate but it was eaten by her.

I took a bite from it and it was delicious. Only because of her. I was cooking when. I glanced at her.

Her lips had slight chocolate on it. And the urge to kiss her soft, delicate lips was just tempting.

Damn her lips are so fucking good. I want to taste it. I want her.

I never felt such feeling for someone. I was never so desperate for someone but for her.

I placed the food on dinning table and we both sat and started eating it.

It was all silence between us, a comfortable one. We were just having dinner together and it was so peaceful.

Later we finished our dinner and I headed towards my room, more like our room.

She followed me and we entered the room. It wasnt this clean, before I left. Did she did?

I went inside and said "I'm going to take shower, You can sleep if you want to take shower you can use the another room. " I looked at her waited her to speak.

"Can I take shower in this bathroom?" She asked me.

I hummed in response and grabbed some clothes and went to another room.

I went inside and stood naked under the shower thinking about her. Why she is always in my mind?
Am I having feelings for her? Or is this just lust?

I don't know what is it. But I like it and I want to have her. Fuck this is so hard.

I never waited for any girl so desperately. I would have fucked them, whoever I wanted to. But my butterfly she is different.

She is too fragile and beautiful just like a butterfly.

I went back to my room and saw her sleeping on the bed. She was wearing my shirt. It's funny, I never let my own wife enter my room and here this girl is sleeping on my bed and I will not say anything to her.

How will I even scold her, She is my little butterfly.

I went to the bed and admired her beautiful face, her honey skin is too delicate.

I was looking at her face when my eyes drifted to her lips. Her lips.

I went to the couch and slept there.

Vote🙃🔪