9 new secretary

Her

I entered the room beside his

I entered the room beside his. Which was mine. I guess.

My mouth hung open when I saw the room. The room was designed the same as jungkook, it was not far different. But for me it was too much.

I tossed glance once to the whole room. I made my way towards the doors in the room. I went inside the right one, it was a wardrobe, it was more like a mall. All the clothes and accessories which we were buying yesterday. They all were here.

What the hell? He purchased the whole damn mall for me.

I went towards the next next door it was a bathroom. I stripped myself and took shower. I went back to the wardrobe and wore a shorts and sweatshirt.

I went down stairs towards the dinning room. Cecily placed food for me. I didn't ate the food. Ofcourse, I was waiting for jungkook.

He came down. He took a seat beside me, and now it was the moment for me to ask him " Jungkook, why did you purchased so many things for me? It's waste of your money. "

"If that's what you think, then let me waste my money." He shrugged and started having his breakfast.

I know he will not listen to me. So just leave it. "I want have online lectures. I don't wanna go to university." I said and he turned towards me and raised his eyebrow.

"Why? Any particular reason?" He inquired "I have never attended any school or university. It was always online for me." He looked amazed. Well my parents never let me be a part of social media. I was always at my room and nothing else.

He just nodded and resumed having his breakfast. "Well then you can join from tomorrow. "
He said and I just nodded.

I was having my breakfast but then something hit me " Can I take your laptop? " I inquired. "You don't need to, you can have your own." Wait! What when did this happen..?

"No I don't-" he cut me off by saying "You are going to do online class, butterfly" Oh yes I need it
I nodded in affirmative "It's in your rooms drawer. Check it out" We had our breakfast in silence and then I moved to my room.

Soon I found myself searching for my results and all those stuff which are needed in interviews. I got most of it. Those were available in my high schools website and all.

I started taking prints and all. Now I was prepared for everything.

I grabbed a cup of coffee and started searched for 'Jeon Jungkook' I know he is a owner of a company. But I don't know which one. So I was searching for it.

'Mr. Jeon Jungkook' the owner of many company in Korea as well as italy. The company "Golden" is the best company in Italy. It is famous for its finance.

My eyes widen in shock. He is a billionaire. There were many articles about jungkook.

The one caught my attention was 'Interview for secretary of Mr. Jeon Jungkook.' I filled my form and mailed it to Mr. Frederick. The one about whom jungkook was talking on the call.

The only reason behind me doing this job is, He said that he don't want me to work under anyone. But he didn't said anything about himself.

Two days have rolled down. I have started attending my online lecture and the professor himself told us to do a job in any finance company. It's a online class and We can get it recorded and moreover We just need to submit assignments and all.

So We should not waste our time. I have all prepared for my interview and everything.
Just wishing that I will get selected. I'm nervous a bit. And even though I didn't told anything about this to jungkook. Well he will be shock seeing me there
I chuckled at my thoughts

I was sitting on the back seat of one of jungkook's  car collection. He told me that if I need to go somewhere then I can go through his car.

I know I'm going for a interview and here I'm sitting in a car which, almost costs  millions.
The car stopped with a slight jolt and the driver turned towards me. With a smile on his face he moved towards the door of back seat he opened it for me and said "We have reached Mrs. Jeon. " I nodded in response, well I have been used to this name. I grabbed my hand bag and dusted my attire and entered the company, GOLDEN. I was standing in front of reception the lady smiled at me and spoke "How can I help you?" I grinned at her "I have a interview for Mr. Jeon's Secretary. " She glanced at the screen and turned to me. "What's your name? "

"Bella Rossi-" She nodded and spoke "Eighth floor, Mr. Frederick will be the interviewer." I nodded and went to the elevator. I pressed eighth. And soon the elevator was on the eighth floor.

I walked towards the cabin, which belongs to Mr. Frederick. The sound of my heel clicking on the marble floor was heard. The whole corridor was silent only the sound of my heels were to be heard. I'm so nervous. My heart is beating rapidly.
With my heart beating I stood in front of Mr. Fredrick's cabin.

I knocked on the door of room which was his cabin. Soon a manly voice reached my ears "Come in" I went inside and said "I'm Bella Rossi, Today is my interview-" I waited for him to speak
"Take seat, Miss Bella-"

I sat on the chair placed in front of his. "In this job, you only need patience, and perfection." I nodded, I know what he meant. Jungkook is really a high tempered man, and he always need everything to be PERFECT.

"So can I get your degrees?" I gave him the file in which everything was there.

He asked me some queries  about finance. I answered them. He was satisfied, I guess. He told me that he will mail me within today about the job. And after some more question, the interview came to a halt.

He was shocked to know that I'm doing online class as well as job. I guess, he would not think of be capable after knowing that I'm still a university student.

Although just a year and after that I will be graduated.

I returned to home. I sat in my room engrossed in my thoughts, when My phone rang 'kookie♡' I saw the caller Id. Unconsciously a smile formed on my lips. I swiped the green icon and he spoke "What are you doing, butterfly? " I can image him smiling.

"Nothing." I spoke with a pout on my lips. "Well I too don't have anything to do! Wanna have lunch with me at office?" I want to go. But just a hour ago I reached home and now I'm exhausted "Umm can you come home?" It slipped from my mouth

"Why? Do you need anything? Are you alright?" He started questioning. "No, I'm alright. Just I don't wanna go there. I'm a bit exhausted." I said "Should I come home? " He asked.
"No, you can come when you are done with work."

"Okay! I will come at five then." He spoke and We ended the call with that.

I placed my phone in night stand when my eyes landed on penguin which was on the bed.

Jungkook bought it for me.
I love him....

The penguin though.

I love the penguin. After some time. I had my lunch and then. I slept for few hours.

It's four forty-nine now.
Jungkook will be home in some time.

Vote 🙃🔪

I know it's boring but the next one is interesting 🙄

Next part jungkook pov🌷