3 his room

Him

I was curious to know the about the person who caused her this wound

I was curious to know the about the person who caused her this wound. I swear I will kill him.

"How did you got this wound? " I asked her

"I don't know his name. " Her face was emotionless the time she heard my question and I regret asking her this but I have to.

"Where do you stay? What about your parents, do they know about you? " I asked her but soon a lone tear escaped from her eyes.I regret asking her

"My parents..." She chuckled between and next thing she said took me off guard but I didn't showed it.
" They sold me."

I don't know why but I felt dejected. I guess she must have suffered from too much.

"Where will you go then?" I asked her "Wherever destiny takes me." She said with a smile

"So do you have a job? You seem young did you completed your studies? "

"I'm a university student. " Well she don't have a job too. I don't know why but I care about her maybe just a bit.

"Well you said, You owe me right? " I asked her with my eyebrow raised. "Yes I do-" I didn't let her complete and spoke "then you will do a favor to me, that you will stay with me till your studies are complete and you become independent. " I said stood up.

Her eyes grew wide and her mouth hung slightly open. She is cute.

"No you can't do this to me, why would I stay with you? " She snapped at me.
"Then where will you go?" I asked knowing she don't have any choice rather then staying with me though "I-I wi-ll.." I didn't let her say anything

"You can pay me back when you are independent. " I said and I know she will agree.

"That's a great idea, kook. I appreciate it. " She praised me like, Im a kid.
"I'm not a kid you are a kid."

"Hey! I'm 18. Im also adult" I smirked and said "I'm 26-" "You don't seem to be this old." She said and eyed me head to toe.

"I'm not old! " I yelled at her "yes you are not a kid, and you are also not a old man. I got it. " She said and showed me thumbs up.

I left her being annoyed. I could hear her screams. She is really a kid. I chuckled and left from there to dinning table, where my so-called wife was seated.

I know she will start a drama. Im ready to hear her though, it's her daily routine.

"Where were you last night? " Eva asked me. "None of your business" I said and took a seat in front of her. "I'm going for a trip for 3 months with my friends." I don't know why she is telling me this.

"I would be far better, if you go to that trip forever and never come back. " I stated sarcastically which made her fake tears to fall down.

"Why do you hate me so much, jungkook? " She said wiping her tears while I was busy munching my food.

"I don't need reason to hate you. " I said and munched my food. When my mind drifted to my butterfly.

I chuckled at the thought that I gave her a name 'butterfly'

Eva left from dining table and It clicked in my mind that my butterfly must be hungry.

Without wasting any other second I went to my room and opened it and I saw something that made my inner beast awake.

Bella was standing there her upper body was naked her back was facing me so I didn't saw anything though but my cock was throbbing inside my pants

This girl has effects on me.
I never happened with me, I always have control over me. But today looking at her it's hard for
"Fuck" I cursed under my breath and was about to turn when she turned and immediately turned back

The situation was becoming awkward. Silence filled the room and I said "actually I thought to check up on you, sorry. " I said and went out from the room and closed the door and made my way down stairs

                    Her

I was shocked when I heard him, a shiver ran down my spine

I was shocked when I heard him, a shiver ran down my spine. In a swift motion I turned around to found him looking down and I turned back.

Oh god why you did this to me. Fuck he saw me like this. He said sorry and went out of the room closing the door and a sigh of relief left from me.

It was to awkward to face him. How will I go in front of him. I didn't find anything to wear. So I opened the wardrobe to only find his clothes mostly shirt.

I didn't find anything appropriate to wear and he doesn't have much casual clothes. Then I saw a grey hoodie which was big though.

I wore it and guess what it covered my mid-thigh. And I searched for pant but nothing would have fitted me.

I went through the corridor but didn't found any way to go. There was only room and room in the corridor. It doesn't even have a end.

"Kook! Kook!? " I called him. But got no response. It's worse me being in this damn big mansion. I was walking when he appeared in front of me.

___________________________

(Refrence for How bella was standing infront of jungkook

(Refrence for How bella was standing infront of jungkook.)

___________________________

Vote🙃🔪