7 kiss

Him

My heart ached when she cried in my arms

My heart ached when she cried in my arms. I can't see her in this state, I hate it. It hurts me..

Why did her parents abandoned her? Can't they see it, she is such a innocent girl...

I don't know how to comfort people, but I'm trying to do so.

I never comforted someone, All I did is to make people cry, Nothing else.

"But now it doesn't matter to me. " A voice broke the trance of my thoughts and made me look at the figure sitting on my laps.

"One day, they will realise their mistakes. " I remarked. She hummed and spoke
"Lets go now, We were going somewhere right? "

"Yes let's go. " I said and she shifted and made her way towards her seat and opened the door of her side. She made her way out.

I stood there with her and we went inside the boutique in front of us. She didn't realize where are we going. She was lost and just followed me.

I went towards the ladies section and soon a lady came and stood before me and spoke. "How can I help you sir?"

"We want to buy dresses for this lady. " I pointed towards bella. The lady turned towards her. But she was still lost.

"Butterfly, she is giving you clothes go and try. " She turned towards me and then nodded her head and asked. "Why?"

I guess she has gone mad.

"So you don't want to try clothes. Hmm? " I asked back and played along. "No-I mean why are we here? " I excused the lady to leave and get some dress.

"Usually people comes to boutique to buy clothes, but your case is different so will do a ballet performance here. " I mocked nonchalantly.

She gave me a look and went away from me. I didn't said anything she went towards the lady and she gave her some dresses and while some in her own arms.

They made their way towards the trial room and the lady stood behind while bella went to change. I stood their, wandering things. When my eyes fell on a dress it was beautiful, and it will look more beautiful if bella wears it.

I should help the dress look beautiful though...

I grabbed the dress and held it in my arm. I moved towards the trial room where the lady has been standing.