chapter 2

𝖪𝖠𝖳𝖲𝖴𝖪𝖨𝖲 𝖯𝖮𝖵:

*click* *click* *click*

Shit. I stand up as she slumps down off the side of her chair. everyone gasps as I catch her and pull her into my arms. I'm holding her bridal style.

Pinky pipes up "oh my god! bakugo is she okay?!"

"She's fine. I'll explain later when she's awake but just carry on with the lesson."

"Huh?? don't you need to take her to the medical wing?" some red haired kid speaks up.

"Hah? no, like I said I'll fucking explain later. tch just carry on with introducing yourselfs or whatever your doing."

They all carry on as a sit with izuku like a koala on my lap, her face in my shoulder, her arms around my neck and legs falling either side of my waist.
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️
LATER‼️‼️

As we were walking down to the training centre, I'm carrying izuku in the same way she was on me before, she wakes up.

"mm.. AH!"

I hold the back of her head. knowing she's scared.

"Shhh.. it's just me. It's kacchan."

she gets scared everytime she wakes up, after she fell asleep in middle school. all the fucking perverts in our class... I can't bear to say it. just thinking about it makes me wanna rip their arteries out of their necks with my teeth. like some fucking cannibal.

"mm.. *stretches* you can put me down now ☺️"

"Yeah yeah nerd." I put her down making sure she's balanced before letting go.

the red hair and pinky run up to us with some pikachu looking kid trailing behind them.

"deku we were so worried about you earlier what happened?" Red hair asks.

"Oh I'm fine kirishima, it was just because of my quirk!" kirishima? tch. I can't believe she already knows this extra.

"Your quirk makes you fall asleep?"

"Well my quirk has been passed down for generations, I have the skills of the holders before me! they are basically like spirits that watch over me and take care of me. basically if I need sleep they make me sleep regardless if I want to or not. But I'm an insomniac so you can see the problem 😅"

"That's so cool deku-kun!" Pinky says.

"So you can communicate with the past holders?" pikachu finally says something.

"Yes I can kaminari!" kaminari? She knows this fucker too. I have a resting bitch face but I'm looking extra bitchy now.

"Who was the holder before you?"

"Uhm all might!"

"Woahhhh I learnt about him in history last year.. your gonna be crazy powerful deku-kun!" ofcourse pinky knows him. She looks like a nerd too.

"Tch. nerd we are here. We are in different changing rooms so meet me here when you're done. Kay?"

"Okay kacchan! ☺️"

"Tch. Bye nerd."

"Byee kacchan~"

Pft. She's so cute. Fuck I can't think that.

"Bro is she like your gf or sumthin? you act so nice to her and so mean to us." spikey hair says while putting his hand on my shoulder.

"HAH?! 💥💥"

"Bro I was just saying!!"

"Tch. No.. she's not my gf." My ears go hot. Fuck.

"Ooo! You want her to be tho don't you bro"

"Fuck off shitty hair no I don't." I don't like that nerd, I can't.

𝖨𝖹𝖴𝖪𝖴𝖲 𝖯𝖮𝖵:

I say bye to kacchan and walk into the changing room, all the girls are saying hi to me even though I haven't even talked to them yet. it's strange. They all seem to like me?

"Hey deku-kun over here!" Mina-San calls me over and I do a little jog to her.

"Your lockers next to mine and ochakos!"

"Oh! hello, you must be ochako!" She's a brunette girl, slightly taller than me, Very pretty.

"I am! it's lovely to meet you..?"

"Izuku midorya! but my friends call me deku. ☺️"

"Well it's a pleasure deku-kun!" she beams at me. I can already tell we are gonna be friends.
〰️〰️〰️〰️
4/5 MINUTES LATER‼️

the girl with the purple hair calls out from the corner of the room on the side where the shared wall between the girls and boys changing rooms is. she has her headphones plugged into the wall.

"Omg. They are talking about who the hottest girl in our class is so far!"

"my my! What perverts." A girl with black ponytail says, I think her name is momo?

"They said it's.. midoryia?"

"Hm? yes jirou?☺️"

"The guys think you're the hottest!"

"W-what!!! *goes red and starts flailing her arms* t-that can't be true! all of them think that?" Kacchan can't think that can he?

"Well half of them do but katsuki just clicked his tounge."

"Oh.." awh. Wait?! Why am I sad about that. I shouldn't be sad about that. pull yourself together izuku!!

𝖪𝖠𝖳𝖲𝖴𝖪𝖨 𝖯𝖮𝖵:

these fuckers are talking about her as if shes some kind of prize. She's not as delicate as these fuckers think and it pisses me off. I hate it when people underestimate me, but I especially hate when they underestimate her.

"W-WOAH GUYS!!" some purple ball sack says whilst.. staring at the wall? the fuck..

"T-THERES A WHOLE IN THE WALL- I CAN SEE ALL THE GIRLS GETTING CHANGED!"

dam perv.

"mineta you shouldn't do that." Pikachu says.

"it's disrespectful to the girls and kinda gross man." Shitty hair says in agreement

"ohh guys- midoryas taking off her top~ 🥵"

my eyes widen in a state of anger.

"Oh my god guys look at this rack- ACK"
I pick the tiny sack of grapes up by his collar and slam the fucker into the wall as hard as possible. I cracked the wall.

"If you look at her the wrong way again. SPEAK about her in the wrong way. THINK about her in the wrong way I'll personally shove those grapes on your head down your throat. Have I made myself fucking clear ball sack."

*mineta shaking*

"DID I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR? OR WOULD YOU LIKE A FUCKING DEMONSTRATION."

* hands start to heat up*

"Y-YOU MADE YOURSELF C-CLEAR.. P-PUT ME DOWN!!"

I drop him and storm out. they are all looking at me, I can feel them. I don't give I fuck he deserved it.

𝖨𝖹𝖴𝖪𝖴 𝖯𝖮𝖵:

"He really said all that...?"

"Yeah girl..."

Jirou was listening to the whole thing. I've never heard kacchan be that protective over me before.. It's..

Nice..😊

1018 words 💪🏼💪🏼

I tried so hard to keep my Britishness away from this story. I WAS SHOCKINGLY HARD.