Chapter 12

JS PRETEND IZUKU IS A GIRL

3RD PERSON

𝖬𝗂𝗇𝖺:"okay it's todorokis turn!"

𝗍𝗈𝖽𝗈𝗋𝗈𝗄𝗂:"who were the guys that raped you back in middle school?"

𝖡𝖺𝗄𝗎𝗀𝗈:"is he serious? ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS ICY HOT?! YOU MOTHERFUCKING CUNT." he stands up.

𝖨𝗂𝖽𝖺:"BAKUGO LANGUAGE." iida stands up aswell holding bakugo back.

𝖨𝗓𝗎𝗄𝗎:"*sigh* it's alright kacchan. I'll answer the question."

𝖳𝗈𝖽𝗈𝗋𝗈𝗄𝗂:"I'm sorry if I overstepped midoriya. I was curious. A lot of people tell me I'm too honest and say things without thinking. I'm very sorry if this is the case midoriya."

𝖨𝗓𝗎𝗄𝗎:"it's alright todoroki kun. I'll answer."

𝖨𝗓𝗎𝗄𝗎:"their names were, Arata wantanabe, haruki Yamamoto and kaito kimura."

𝖡𝖺𝗄𝗎𝗀𝗈:"if I EVER find those fuckers.."*grits teeth.*

𝖨𝗓𝗎𝗄𝗎:"hm.. uh- next question?..."

〰️〰️〰️〰️
BACK IN THEIR OWN ROOMS‼️

𝖪𝖠𝖳𝖲𝖴𝖪𝖨 𝖯𝖮𝖵:

"I'm proud of you.  For answering that question zu.

"... I didn't cry this time."

"I know, you're getting there you know."

"I'm clean for a a year and 2 months on Friday~"

"I have it marked on my calendar~ we are going somewhere special. I found a town near by here, I'm taking you shopping."

"Really?! your the best babe."

I'm led ontop of her, my face is just above her boobs. She strokes my back and scratches my head. I hold her waist gently.

"I love you so much zu. You're just perfect. in everyway."

"I could say the same for you. I mean I still get butterflies talking to you, ya know."

"Really? Pfttt"

"Hey! it just shows how much I love you! Hmph."

"I know I know I'm sorry my love."

"C'mon we need to go to bed~"

"Okay okay." I roll off her to the side. We are facing eachother now. I kiss her. We kiss for like 5 seconds and then break. I pull her back to me, I love putting my face on her chest. I curl around her body perfectly.

"Goodnight zu."

"Goodnight kacchan."

〰️〰️〰️
THE NEXT DAY‼️
*in the main cabin common room*

"Okay kids we've had news back from UA. the LOV broke into the dorms yesterday. thankfully since none of you were there, no one was hurt.
We believe they were looking for midoriya."