Chapter 8

𝖪𝖠𝖳𝖲𝖴𝖪𝖨 𝖯𝖮𝖵:

now that me and izuku were officially dating, I could leave her side.

Everyone teased me about it But I didn't care. I've been waiting to hold her like this for years, kiss her like I do for years, talk to her like that for years. I've held my tounge for long enough, now I'm telling everyone.

"oo! Uraraka san~ wanna come with me to the new restaurant that opened up down town? we need to catch up!"

"Ofcourseeee we need a massive de-brief."

I'm tired, I have my forhead rested at the start of her neck and I have my arms around her waist.

"KYAHHHHH‼️" Fucking pinky again.

"We've being doing this for like a month and your still reacting like that?"

"Yes! and I don't think I'm ever gonna stop! you two are SO cute‼️‼️"

"Thank you Mina-san! ☺️"

"Tch. My ears go hot and I put my chin on her shoulder and shut my eyes.

Izuku lifts her hand up and starts giving me head scratches, I start to slowly smile and then realise everybody is staring at me.

"FUCK OFF EXTRAS😠"

*izuku giggles* She turns around and faces me, putting her hands on my cheeks.

"Your so funny when your mad~😁"

I just stare at her face and blush. forgetting the extras are still staring.

"Hmph." I slump back onto her shoulder and hug her. she hugs me back and starts running her hand up and down my back.

"Mmm.... Izu I'm tired." I put my face in her chest

"Awh okay wanna go back to our room?"

"OUR ROOM?! ARE YOU TWO SHARING A DORM NOW?!" pinky screams.

"Yes pinky we are." I lift my head out of her chest. I grab her hand and start leading her back to our room.

〰️〰️〰️〰️
WITH 1A‼️‼️‼️

𝖬𝗂𝗇𝖺:what the fuck just happened? did yall see that too?

𝖪𝗂𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗆𝖺:um yeah we saw that..

𝖣𝖾𝗇𝗄𝗂:how come kacchan is never that nice to us! 😠

𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖺: maybe because you keep calling him his pet name? that his girlfriend came up with?

𝖣𝖾𝗇𝗄𝗂: ya think so?

𝖪𝗂𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗆𝖺: yea dude. he keeps telling you to stop!

𝖣𝖾𝗇𝗄𝗂: well I thought it was just one of those things where he gets angry about everything! 😖

𝗎𝗋𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗄𝖺: well anyways, they have gotten really close lately. it's kinda weird having them being all lovey dovey. Well, i mean not midoriya. It's weird seeing BAKUGOU all lovey dovey.

𝖪𝗂𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗆𝖺: yeah your right. it's so strange seeing him be so nice to her, I mean he's horrible to us but he seems extra cautious not to be mean to midoriya.

𝖬𝗂𝗇𝖺: what? do you guys think there's a reason he's so careful with her?

𝖪𝗂𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗆𝖺: I mean there has to be! he never ever yells at her, he never calls her mean things and he's always doing what she asks!