Chapter 4

𝖨𝖹𝖴𝖪𝖴𝖲 𝖯𝖮𝖵:

"Bye auntie!-"

we reach the landing (the top of the stairs)
and go straight into kacchan room which is as clean as always. he lays down on his bed and I sit at the end of it with his feet on my lap.

"hmmm what should we do kacchan."

"idk nerd."

"Well you're helpful. 😒"

"Hah?!"

"nothing kacchan- Let's watch a movie!!"

"Fine. Only if it's horror though"

"... o-okay.."

"What? Unless you're too scared?"

"W-what?! No.. it's just.. hmph. let's watch a horror movie."

"let's watch my favourite- 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠."
Oh god. apparently the shining is SUPER scary..

"Yeah! L-let's watch that!" I can already feel my hand trembling.

"L-let me just get into something comfy first" I push his legs off me and get some clothes from his drawer.

𝖪𝖠𝖳𝖲𝖴𝖪𝖨 𝖯𝖮𝖵:

She leans down to get her clothes out the bottom drawer. Damn. she gets back up with a stack of clothes and starts to take her top off

"Kacchan?!" She says looking at me through the mirror.

"Right sorry." I turn over to face the wall. damn.
The fuck? why am I sad about that.

"I'm doneee~" she walks over in short shorts and an oversized shirt which I'm pretty sure she didn't get from her drawer.

"tch."

"Kacchans clothes are just comfier!"

"Ok let's just start." I say so she won't look at me, I feel my ears go hot.

She snuggles into my chest and I open my laptop up and turn on the shining. I take my hand away and put it on her back. is she not wearing a bra? in my shirt? How comfortable is she with me. Tch. she shouldn't be. I'm a guy.

"You doing okay so far pussy?"

"Okay first of all derogatory. and second of all I'm doing just fine thanks."

"Okay okay I'm sorry there's nothing wrong with pussy's." She hits my chest and I chuckle.

we are about halfway through and she starts to cling to me tighter.

We fall asleep like that. I hear chattering. it's hag and inko? I open one eye slightly to see them taking... photos? I mean I'd love a pic of this so I don't yell I just stick the rods up at them.

" [sorry katsuki!] " they leave and shut the door.
About 2 minutes later hag sends me the photos, I save them all and go back to sleep

〰️〰️〰️〰️
IN THE MORNING ‼️

(Still katsuki pov)

my alarm goes off. I groan and slam my hand down on the top of it, turning it off. I look down at izuku and immediately look away. I go tomato red. my shirt was too big so it came off her shoulder during the night and it barely covering her.

"Mmm~... five more minutes kacchan~.."

I grab the shirt and pull it back up onto her shoulder.