Chapter 6

𝖨𝖹𝖴𝖪𝖴 𝖯𝖮𝖵:

I can just about wrench my eyes open. The nurse notices I'm awake and immediately gets me a glass of water.

"Thank you.."

"It's not problem dear! You've had a lot of people wanting to visit you, you know!"

"R-really?"

"Oh yes! some tall blonde boy seemed very eager to see you."

"k-kacchan.. 🙂"

"Is that his name?"

"Oh no just a nickname I gave him when we were kids.."

"Ahh childhood friends. I understand the eagerness now. That boy wouldn't take no for an answer!"

"Sounds like kacchan! 😅"

"Well since your awake and seem relatively social they can come in and see you in around 2 hours or so!"

"Thank you so much. ☺️"

"Your very welcome dear 😊"

I can't wait long enough for those two hours to be up. it felt like eternity.

𝖪𝖠𝖳𝖲𝖴𝖪𝖨 𝖯𝖮𝖵:

I'd been waiting since 9am. it was 3pm. the nurse finally came out.

"You can go in and see her now." the whole class starts to walk.

"Ah! she doesn't need that many people. she's only just woke up so I think 2 will be alright for now" I'm obviously going in so I already start to walk down to her room.

I couldn't open the door fast enough.

(This is what she looks like btw)

"Oh deku.." my feet surge forward without even thinking. I just hug her. I hold her tightly. she sobs into my chest, and I just hold her head.

Aizawa walks in. he probably needs to ask her so many questions.

I'm around izukus back. my face is buried into her shoulder and my arms are wrapped around her, my hands meeting eachother at her stomach.

She's just answering questions for aizawa. For the whole day I didn't move from hugging her.

The whole of our class had come in and seen her and I didn't budge. She started playing with my hair and I fell asleep on her.

I woke up lead in the hospital bed with her.

"Hey kacchan~"

"Hey nerd.. you never scare me like that again. Okay? never."

"I won't kacchan. ☺️"

"What happened to you? Back at that place. you had wings and some weird green fire aura around you. you were screaming but it was like you were trapped in a bubble"