Chapter 3

𝖨𝖹𝖴𝖪𝖴𝖲 𝖯𝖮𝖵:

I walk out to find kacchan but he's stood outside the front of the changing rooms already.

"you ready?"

"Y-yeah.. 😅"

"What. what's up?"

"um... Jirou heard the conversation you guys were having.."

"Tch. Don't listen to what that ball sack says okay? he's just some rando perv."

"N-no.. it was what you said."

"Oh?"

"you've never been that protective over me before."

"I've never got the chance to before. I would've done the same to those fuckers back in middle school but..." He sinks his head down. kacchan never has his head down?..

"I was there. And I should've fucking done something."

"You were injured , you were tied up! you couldn't have done anything in the state you were in."

"Tch."

〰️〰️〰️〰️
LATER‼️

𝖪𝖠𝖳𝖲𝖴𝖪𝖨 𝖯𝖮𝖵:

we wait outside the training centre in some big ass field. my guess is we are testing our quirks.
PFT I can finally see if I need to actually be bothered about these extras. I probably don't.

"k so your all gonna be testing your quirks."
Knew it.

"You need to throw this ball as far as you can, the distance will determine what kind of skills we need to work on as a class."

"Oooh!! I wanna guess the distance everyone is gonna get!!" Ofcourse izuku does.

"Okay kacchan... 702.5 meters." big enough number. I'll take it.

"Uh kiri you'll get .. 43.8"

"todoroki-kun... 694.6"

She does everyone and I had the highest number. Good.

〰️〰️〰️
Like 2 minutes later ‼️

she's guessed everyone's distance by now and it's time to start.

Shitty hair is going first. Huh. he got 43.8, just like izuku said.

they went one after the other and all of izukus predictions were either 0.1/0.2 off or spot on. turns out her hero book note thingy does come in handy.

Now it was my turn. I'm determined to get better than 702.5. even if it was just by 10 meters. I throw the damn thing as hard as I could.

702.5. fuck.

"I knew you were gonna try your best shot at it so I guessed higher than what you usually would have got. you always try to exceed higher than peoples expectations so I put my expectations higher! ☺️"

She's cute when she's right. ugh fuck stop thinking like that katsuki.

"Tch. good guesses nerd."

"Oh they weren't guesses, I knew everyone would get close enough to the numbers I said."

"How?"