Chapter 9

⚠️ STILL SMUT⚠️ ‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
⚠️TW FOR THIS CHAPTER BTW⚠️

she catches on why fast.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
she pulls my hand slightly and my hand is now on her pussy. she has loose shorts on so I slip my fingers under them, I can feel everything through her underwear, I feel them get soaked.

She gasps sharply as I move my fingers up to find her clit. I start to move my fingers around it, her breath quickens.

*cough* she moves my hand out from under her shorts?

"Me and kacchan are gonna go back to my room.. I'm a little too scared.. 😅 night everyone!"

"Night!"

She takes my hand and pulls me back to our room. the second the door shuts I pull her shorts down. I rip her underwear off, I don't even pull them down.

"Ngh~" fuck.

I rub my thumb slowly around her clit, she's panting. I start to speed up and then I grab it with two fingers.

"A-ahhh!~ *panting*" I feel it throbbing between my fingers. fuckkk. I move my fingers faster.

"AH~ kac- kacchan~!" fuck. hearing her moan is like pure bliss.

"Moan my name."

"Kacchan~~"

"No my name." I slow down.

"KATSUKI~~~" I sped up like crazy, her legs started shaking. She had her head fully back. and she she did have it foward her eyes were rolling back. I was sick of waiting. I let go and instead shoved my fingers up her.

"AH~!" She was practically screaming. I hoped the whole dam class could hear her. her pussy tightened around my fingers. I started moving them in and out.

"c-curve them~!"

"say again princess?"

" curl your fucking fingers katsuki~!"

"Yes ma'am." I curve my fingers

"AHH!~ ah~ ahh~ NGH!!" she's practically bouncing herself on my fingers. fuck she wants it bad. I want it bad too.

I take my fingers out and pick her up, I throw her onto my bed. I take my shirt off. She sits up and starts undoing my pants. I'm completely naked. She raises her arms up and I take off her shirt. she unclips her bra herself. fuck they are Perfect.

I just grab them and we start making out, I push her back still holding her boobs. she separates her legs, slowly. fuck it's Pretty.

" fuck me. your so beautiful izuku."

"Okay~" I can't hold back I just shove my dick in her pussy. she tightens up again, she screams holding her mouth with her hand.

"Fuck yeah~" I lean over and start sucking on her tits as I'm thrusting inside her.

"Ngh~ AHH~ a-ah~ ngh- NGHH~" she's moaning like crazy into her hand. I pry her hands away from her mouth and pin them down. I wanted to let the whole school know she's mine.

we go at it for an hour minimum.
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

⚠️ END OF SMUT⚠️ ⚠️END OF SMUTT⚠️

〰️〰️〰️〰️
LATER‼️

me and kacchan are cuddling in our bed. the rooms a mess.

Kacchan is asleep, his face on my chest (not her boobs) and I rest my chin on his head. i stroke his hair, kacchans hair is soft. he won't let anyone know that though.