CHAPTER 13.

𝖪𝖠𝖳𝖲𝖴𝖪𝖨 𝖯𝖮𝖵:

the portal shuts and I lose sight of her. I scream at the top of my lungs.

Hear the door open and running.

I'm on my knees, cuffed and crying. I have my head down.

"oh my god?! What happened that scream sounded painful?!"

"THEY FUCKING GOT HER AGAIN GOD DAMMIT. FUCK‼️" I break out of cuffs and punch the floor, I put a hole through it.

"Oh my god... "

〰️〰️〰️〰️
LATER‼️

We are all in the main cabin common room. I sit staring at the floor. pinky has her arm around me.

"You okay bakubae?.."

"I'm fine."

"You don't look it."

"I said I'm fine."

She hugs me. I don't move. she stands up and joins the conversation.

(𝟥𝖱𝖣 𝖯𝖤𝖱𝖲𝖮𝖭)

𝗎𝗋𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗄𝖺: "we have to start looking for her now!!"

𝖺𝗂𝗓𝖺𝗐𝖺:"not until we have clearance from nezu. if we run in there head first and fail they'll move her somewhere more discreet. we are lucky enough to know where they are from the find me app bakugo and her share."

𝗎𝗋𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗄𝖺:"this is BULLSHIT. we could be out there helping her!"

𝖠𝗂𝗓𝖺𝗐𝖺: " YOU DONT THINK I KNOW THAT? I CARE ABOUT YOU KIDS BELIEVE IT OR NOT! I CARE ABOUT YOUR SAFETY. AND AS MUCH AS I DESPERATELY WANT TO SAVE HER IM NOT GONNA RISK ANYMORE KIDS TODAY."

𝟣𝖺:"..."

𝖠𝗂𝗓𝖺𝗐𝖺:"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell but you have to understand, as your teacher if I don't have permission from nezu I'm putting you in danger. As stupid as it is, if nezu doesn't think it's safe to go for a rescue mission the likley hood is he's right. So until we get notice back from nezu you all stay PUT. Am I clear?"

𝟣𝖺:"yes sensei."

𝖠𝗂𝗓𝖺𝗐𝖺:"good. I will be informing bakugo about any information first, but please do not bombard him with "any info yet?" questions. bakugo especially doesn't need that right now."

(𝖪𝖠𝖳𝖲𝖴𝖪𝖨 𝖯𝖮𝖵 𝖠𝖦𝖠𝖨𝖭)

I just sit there. I don't make my usual angry face. I don't even look calm I just can't bring myself to move my face. If I move I'll cry.

〰️〰️〰️
LATER‼️

𝖠𝗂𝗓𝖺𝗐𝖺: "bakugo! We got the green flag we can go send a rescue team."

𝖡𝖺𝗄𝗎𝗀𝗈:" t-thank you sensei!" I move for the first time in hours. I run into the kitchen.

𝖻𝖺𝗄𝗎𝗀𝗈:"WE CAN SEND A RESCUE TEAM!"

𝖬𝗂𝗇𝖺:"I'm coming. Whether yall bitches like it or not. That's my girl out there and I'm gonna help."

𝖪𝗂𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗆𝖺:"I'm not letting my girlfriend and my best friend go into battle without me."

𝖣𝖾𝗇𝗄𝗂:"girlfriend?! not the time. Anyways I'm in."

( Uraraka, Mina, kirishima, denki and todoroki end up coming)