Chapter 10

this one's gonna be a bit of a more upbeat chapter‼️

𝖨𝖹𝖴𝖪𝖴 𝖯𝖮𝖵:

*bell rings*

"Okay children so since a lot has happened recently we thought we should reward you guys for putting up with it and having no drops in your grades or training."

1A: oooo~

"So, on Wednesday we are going on a camping trip. no not in tents in cabins. some new ones were built down in (place) last month, they are two cabins with 5 rooms in each. So you'll all have to partner up with someone to share a room with."

I swing back in my chair and look at him. I just smirk and him and he smirks back. We are deffo pairing together.

"I've let you all pick your partners but I am required to say this. absolutely, categorically no sex. With men, women, theys or it. there is absolutely no sex of any kind. got it?"

Kacchan groans behind me.

"You're such a buzz kill old man."

"The only reason I'm giving this speech is because of you."

"Tch. Damn straight. just cuz I get girls and you don't."

"Please bakugo you- *coughs* as your sensei that is enough personal talk."

"WAS SIR ABOUT TO ADMIT TO WHAT I THINK HE WAS?!"

1A: " SIR GETS BITCHES??"

⚠️⚠️
IM KIDDING THIS OBVIOUSLY DIDNT HAPPEN‼️‼️
⚠️⚠️
(After katsuki and izuku assumed they were partners)

"We are staying there for a week, so pack outfits and spare outfits. Also pack swimsuits the water at the lake is crystal clear you'll definitely want to swim."

"Huh. mineta said no Pervy answer? where is mineta?" mina says

"You're right.. where is he? He never doesn't show up to class?" I say also finding the no Pervy comment strange.

"Mineta was caught trying to steal camera footage from inside the girls changing rooms at the swim centre. fortunately there is no camera footage in the changing rooms. Next expelled him.

"damn. Well he deserved it." mina says.

〰️〰️〰️〰️
WEDNESDAY‼️

𝖪𝖠𝖳𝖲𝖴𝖪𝖨 𝖯𝖮𝖵:

Tch. She's gonna make us late.

"NERD HURRY UP‼️ there's only 20 minutes until the bus sets off!"

"Kacchan? that's plenty of time!"

"Yeah but I want good seats. I don't want no shit seats at the front."

"okay we'll pick which bikini looks better?