one > in which tyler finds josh's instagram account

it was just my regular day in Tyler town. scrolling along on my Instagram. I was bored with the regular people on here so I went to the explore thing to see if there are any better posts. I was looking at funny band posts when I scrolled and saw this guy. he wasn't bad looking. he had messy red hair, a little bit of fuz, and he had a nose ring and gages too. overall, he was pretty cute.

I looked up at his username, 'spooky.jim' I laughed at that. I tapped his name and it brought me to his account. I saw a picture of a drum kit and I tapped on it.

'new drum set. can't wait to try it out.'

oh, so he plays drums,

I went back and scrolled through I saw he was wearing a fall out boy shirt. he likes great bands, and he's cute. wow. I'm proud of myself, I found a cute guy.

hard part: get him to notice you, like you, and first of all see if he even swings that way.

I scrolled back to the top to go follow him, maybe he would follow back. I read over his bio again, but this time I noticed the second username in his bio.

'kik me >> sp00ky.jim'

huh. maybe I am lucky. I pressed follow then exited to my home screen. I tapped the kik icon and went to the search. I typed in his user name quickly and waited for it to load. my heart leaped a little when I saw his username and picture. I tapped in and sent him a quick hello.

Tyler: hey. I just followed you on Instagram and saw your kik user and thought I'd just say hello.

I typed it quickly and waited for his reply. instead of seeming eager I turned my phone off and set it by my table. the moment I put it down it buzzed in my hand. I looked at the lock screen and saw him reply. I slid it open quickly and smiled at his reply.

spooky Jim: hey. are you blurryxface by any chance?

Tyler: yea. that's me.

spooky Jim: oh okay. hold on a sec.

I waited for him to reply. in the meantime I saw a notification come from my Instagram. I smiled and saw what it said.

'spooky.jim has now followed you'

I laughed as he texted back a reply.

spooky Jim: okay. I'm good now. you mind telling me about yourself?

Tyler: well. I like bands. such as misfits, green day, fall out boy, cancer bats, and tons of others. I can play a few instruments. I like to play piano, ukulele, and I sing some days. and I write a few songs. i don't really know what else to say.

spooky Jim: well that's cool. if you didn't already know, I play drums. and I change my hair color every now and then. I like mostly the same bands as you. but a few more I guess.

Tyler: oh that's cool. I don't mean to sound like a stalker but is your real name Jim?

spooky Jim: oh no. sorry for the confusion. my name is josh. is your real name Tyler?

Tyler: actually it is. but thanks anyway for the clarification.

spooky jim: if this is too stalker status you dont have to answer but where do you live cx

tyler: um i live in california.

spooky jim: so do i. wait wait what city?

tyler: um san francisco.

spooky jim: OH MY GOD WE LIVE IN THE SAME CITY.

spooky jim: WHAT SCHOOL DO YOU GO TO