fifteen - who cares as long as you like pizza.

hey there ya fucker fuckers. nice to see you, lets bant.
i think i might not continue the kink shiz unless doin the secks, thats a whole new book we're talkin bout here. so now we're back to smol bean tyjo and josh? yes? yes.
------
day after secks

"sup, ty." i heard whispered in my ear, as i jump in half fright. i turn around, just to be met with josh's lips on mine.

awesome

"heya, yourself dude." i smile, he returns it and sits across from me in the small booth we're in. we planned yesterday, after going home to meet up and have lunch at chili's.

"so, seriously man, what are we doing at chilis?" he asked. i looked at him questioningly until he rolled his eyes.

"they dont have pizza. lemme just repeat that for you,
no pizza here" he said and looked me dead in the eye, with an obvious look on his face. i gasped in shock and reached for a menu, looking at all of the contents as josh sat there watching me, a worried look on my face as i frantically searched.

"dude
who the fuck doesnt have pizza?????? are they okay???" i asked, shocked and amazed that pizza isnt here. its like the best food.

????? chilis wyd

"yeah, i know man. sucks to suck." he shrugged. i groaned and slouched back in my chair booth thing.

"so what am i supposed to eat then?" i asked, jut three seconds later the waiter showed up, pen and paper in hand.

"hi, welcome to chili's"

oh lord.

that voice

"what can i get yo-" i cut him off with my serious question,

"sir, is it true that there is no pizza here?"

"yes sir, we dont have pizza."

...

"tyler, you know you didnt have to deck the manager, you couldve gotten arrested!" josh shouted at me as i walked out the restaurant with an empty stomach.

"well then, they shouldve had pizza." i say, nose in the air as i unlock my car.

"oh my god, you're dumb" he laughed, but got in the car anyways as we drove to the nearest pizza hut.

once we got there we decided to just get two boxes and go back to the tree house of nerdom, and play some games and stuff. we ordered and sat down, watchin the dudes do their thing.

"so hey, tyler, how are you? i mean i haven't seen you since yesterday yunno?" josh asked seriously, looking me in the eye with a questionably worries look.

"oh. yeah, dude i'm fine." i replied. i looked down at my hands as i fiddled with my thumbs on the table top. i saw his head peak out of the top of my vision, i looked up to see him bending his head down to get my attention.

"josh, i mean it, i'm fine." i say, assuringly. he gives me one last glance before nodding briefly and looking out the window beside us. looking at nothing specifically, just anything but me. i looked back down and my still twiddling thumbs. the air became quite tense until i heard the ding of a bell and josh's name being called.

we grabbed the pizza and walked back to the car, getting in our seats, i held the pizza in my lap. once we started driving i took a nice, deep breath in from the nose.

"the pizza smalls great, huh, josh?" i said with a mostly smile as i nudged josh's ribs lightly with my elbow. he glanced at the pizza for no more than a second before looking back at the rode and nodding a little. he looked tense and upset, fingers gripping the wheel and eyes dead-ahead on the rode in front of us.

"josh.. say something." he still refused to look at me as we pulled to a stop in front of the forest where the treehouse was. at least he didn't just drop me off at my house and go.

we got out and started walking to the small little tree house and about halfway through the forest i started humming a chorus to a song that like, everybody knows.

hey. that sounds cool.

but anyways.

we got to the tree house and climbed up, josh helped with the pizza and once we got up there, he just sat on the couch. i kicked the mini door shut and placed the pizza on the small table in front of the couch and sat next to him.

he leaned over with his elbows on his knees and his head in his hands. my heart nearly broke at the sight.

"josh.. please just- just tell me whats wrong? please?" i asked. i scooted a tiny bit closer and he picked his head back up, making me flinch back, but still stay in spot.

"tyler, you know if there's anything wrong you can tell me? i know there is, and i can't live knowing that. i don't want to have to sit around all day wondering what the fuck can i do to fix you, without a single clue as to how that would be. tyler please.. let me help you." tears welled up in my eyes. my hands began to shake and my body along with them. i felt his arms wrap around me and pull me close, his hand moved to guide my head into his neck.

i just.. i broke..

i cried. and i cried. and i cried. for about ten- no twenty minutes. josh shushed me, rubbed my back, did all that he could to comfort me. once my tears ran dry and the only sounds heard were josh's gentle shushes and my quiet sniffles, i lifted my head to look him in the eye.

i took a deep breath, knowing i had to tell him at one point or another, might as well be now.

"i just- i feel like people think im useless. like- like a kitchen sink. its just something- i'm just something, used everyday. something that people pass by as meaningless but.. i- i can be useful. and i can be great. and people don't see it. and there are billions of me everywhere. and ones that are better. ones that are worse. no one appreciates me. no one, empathy might be on the brink of extinction. everyone thinks they know what i'm going through, but they don't.
i'm a kitchen sink."

----

sorry if you don't like that last little bit, thats probably reAlly off, its just my interpretation of what he means. but yeah. i'm done, seeya next week folks.