eighteen -getcha head in the game

hello, we haven't talked in quite sometime.

i know i haven't been the best.

of writers.

hello, i have been travelinin in the desert of my mind.

no but seriously, i've been gone so long and i am so so so so so sorry, i promise you by the end of summer i will bring this book to thirty chapters. now that its summer and there's no long the weight of school on my back i feel a lot more happier and more mentally healthy so thats good and i feel better and i'm going to update a lot more.

also, i hate high school musical, thirty minutes into the first movie and i was already drinking bleach, js.

so here you go.

-----------

after first period, the nasty evil that math is, me and josh met up in the hallway. we instantly were holding hands a little discreetly once we were close enough and i smiled, feeling pretty good after a long fifty minutes of fucking algebra nasty.

we greeted each other with a simple "yo" before walking down the hall, both of us hating it here at this lame ass school. why cant we at least have a nice school? one with makeout-inable bathrooms and shit.

"hey tyler, wanna hear this sick idea i have?" josh suddenly asked, breaking the silence. we were currently on our way to second period, his being history and mine being english.

"sure, what is it dude?" i asked back looking at him as he glanced around us. okay, odd but okay.

"okay like hold on cause i gotta tell you in secret." he said, tugging my arm in the direction in the janitors closet before glancing around and pulling us both into the tiny room.

"josh, why in the fuck are we in a janitor's cl-" was all i got out before he shushed me and pulled me close to him, kissing me softly. i hummed into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck. i pulled away after a little bit of that.

"okay but did you actually have an idea or?" i giggled and he blushed a bit, scratching the back of his neck.

"well i did have an idea, it was to bring you in here and make out! and maaaaye skip school?" he asked hopefully, grinning like an idiot. i laughed and shook my head.

"god dammit josh, you need to stay in your lane." i said before kissing him again and spending the entirety of second period making out.

soon josh had me up against the door, kissing me a little harshly, resting his hands on my hips as his thumbs drew little circles into my hip bones. i was tangling my fingers in his hair, and tugging it a little every time he'd bite my lip. then he started kissing his way down my jaw to my neck.

i hummed a little as he nibbled on my neck, sucking in places. i looked at my watch from over his shoulder and noticed we only have ten minutes of second period left. i groaned and he hummed, as if asking whats up.

"josh, class is gunna end." i said annoyed, he mimicked my groan from earlier before kissing back up to my lips, leaving a few pecks there before stopping completely.

"do we have to go back?" he said exasperatedly. i put my finger up to my chin, stroking my invisible chin hair with a mock-thinking look. josh playfully slapped my shoulder and i giggled.

"well since this is my block period, it would be awkward to have missed the first half, huh?" i thought out loud and he nodded quickly. "does this school even give a shit if you skip?" i asked.

"nope. I've done it so many times, i don't even think they notice any more." he said, clearly just as annoyed with this nasty ass school as i am. i rolled my eyes before we gathered our stuff before leaving the closet.

"well i guess thats one reason to like this school," i said as i opened the door, walking out. on the way out though i accidentally bumped into someone, stumbling a bit before looking up to see who. i mumbled a bit of an apology to- oh shit.

"umm." the janitor stood there, looking at us both. we looked at each other, noticing our make out hair. we made eye contact and he gave me a look saying yo we gotta blast.

"oh dear, would you look at the time! seeya!" i said before me and josh hauled ass out of the school in record time, hearing the janitor yell at us. we were laughing our asses off as we jumped in the car, panting since we both never actually participate in gym so we're kinda tired from running that bit.

josh threw his messenger bag in the back, and i did the same with mine. before we just sat there and looked at each other, giggling like a bunch of fifth graders that just took a kids candy.

you were definitely the coolest if you took a kids candy in fifth grade.

"so like. where you wanna go dude?" josh said, starting up the car, and driving out of the school parking lot. i shrugged as i looked at him. he hummed in thought, thinking of places before opening his mouth to speak.

"dominos?"

"dominos."

------------

me and josh arrived at the pizza place. we walked in and got to the register, looking at the menu. the man standing there was kinda short, but had wicked eyeliner game. his name tag read the name 'pete', and somehow he sounded familiar. maybe he goes to our school.

"yo what it do?" he said casually as if we were friends. me and josh stifled our giggles as the manager walked in and slapped him on the back of the head.

"peter! how many times do i have to tell you what to say!" he yelled, and pete looked at him angrily for the name, but sighed and rolled his eyes before turning back to us with a bored expression.

"hi, my name's PETE, how may i help you?" he said with a monotone voice, exaggerating his name to tell us not to call him peter. his manager huffed and walked off to do some other shit as me and josh looked at the menu.

"hey josh, how much you wanna bet i can finish a whole pizza before you?" i said with a smirk, glancing at him. he had the same smirk on his face, putting out a hand.

"$20?" he said. i smiled devilishly before slapping my hand in his.

"heck yes." i smiled and we walked up to the cash register, ready to order our pizzas. he got a regular crust-three meat and i got a crunchy thin crust-pepperoni.

we sat down and smirked at each other. such confidence in our gazes that we'd win. soon our pizzas came.

"first one with an empty box gets the gold, and no peaking this time! you ready dude?" josh said, our boxes already open and in front of us. i nodded and we looked at each other.

"go!"

-------------------

so. what do you think??

team jish

team tyjo

vote now for the winner! earn a free cyber hug!

alright but seriously how'd you like it guys? idk but hey the next chapter will be out soon, promise! seeya then folks!