epilogue - the end

of the school year.

bet u all thought i was done with this book huh

actually i am bc they graduate today and so i'm ending it here i hope you all like it i'm going to make this chapter extra long thank you all sm for reading this book

anyways, enjoy!

-----------------------

after me and josh fucked at his house we decided to go back to the treehouse because the treehouse is awesome and we need to. you know what upsets me though, his treehouse has more food than my own house. thats just sad if you ask me but okay.

josh and i are currently walking down the street, hand in hand, to the forest. once we get there and climb up the ladder to the small house, we flop on the couch. i was sat between his legs with my head on his chest and his back against the armrest. i look up at josh and he smiles back at me, causing me to do the same.

he grabs my hand in his and tangles our fingers together, "y'know, it's the end of the school year." he mumbled, a distant look in his eyes as he stared at my hand in his. "we're gunna graduate." he added.

"yeah. i know." i replied with a smile. "i can't wait for summer; all the beaches, and whatever you call those juice popsicles you put in the freezer, oh and sex." i laughed. he looked up at me with an excited smile.

"can't wait, babe." he said. his brown eyes held something more as they flicked down to my lips. i smirked and leaned up, my elbows holding me up on either side of his waist. i pressed my lips to his and felt them twitch into a smile as he kissed back, bringing his hand to the back of my neck to deepen the kiss. a bit later he detached his lips from mine, looking at me with dazed eyes.

"keep kissing or..?" he asked. his breath-

i cringed slightly, leaning down to give him another kiss and laughing.

"whatever you want, dog breath." i smiled teasingly. he scowled at me and flipped me onto my back on the couch, him hovering over me. he dove his lips to latch onto mine, biting my lip and grinding his hips into mine. i let out a tiny moan and he pulled me closer to him by my waist and started kissing my neck.

i guess you can say the sex part came a bit early this summer. yikes?? maybe not.

-----------------------

me and josh left the treehouse after some.. unexpected activities,

cough cough

and decided to hang out at his house. well not so much decided, seeing as mamma dun called him, telling him to get his ass back home and eat some dinner.

and i, tyler joseph, would never put down mamma dun's cooking. so, five minutes later, me and josh were walking in the door and kicking our shoes aside. we walked into the kitchen, hand in hand expecting there to be some good shit laid out on the table. we looked at each other with confusion, both of us having smelled the yummy smells down the hall.

"oh! you're home! dinner will be ready in ten minutes." momma dun said from behind us.

"moooom," josh moaned at his mother and she raised an eyebrow at him in return. "why dad you call us back if the foods not even ready yet?" he asked. she looked fondly at us with a smirk.

???????????

wyd mamma dun???

"sorry, sweetie. i expected you both to come home later." she winked and i felt the blush creep on my cheeks, stifling a laugh at josh's wide eyes and red face. he groaned and stomped off towards the stairs with me into as his mom giggled and shook her head.