twenty two - shits goin down

you guysssSSSs.
almoST 30k readssSSS
i love you all sM SMSMSMSMSM
thANK yOu
you are all amazing here you go

enjoi

-----------------------

slam

i looked next to me to see a lamp shattered on the floor and thats when i noticed i was in josh's room. he was in front of me, practically seething. i knew he was going to kill jake for this. but before he could go killing every body he looked at me with softened eyes and crouched in front of me. his hands were shaking as they moved towards the hem of my shirt but i stopped them with my own hands before he could see the damage done.

"josh, please don't." i begged. he gave me a firm look, telling me that he wasn't just going to let this go. i rolled my eyes but removed my hands from his anyways. slowly, he lifted up my shirt and i closed my eyes, not wanting to see the disgusted look on his face. i heard him gasp and i shut my eyes tighter.

"tyler.. i-" he started with a watery voice but i cut him off.

"save it, josh. i know, i'm hideous.." i spoke.

"no! no, tyler you're so, so beautiful.. it's just.." i looked up at him and my heart almost broke right then and there. tears were falling from his eyes, which held so much hurt and so much sadness and pain. he looked so sad, i couldn't bear it.

i reached forward and wiped the tears from his face. i then noticed the solemn ones falling from my own. he stared at the bruises for a few more seconds before he laid his head down in my lap, lacing his arms around my waist to hug me.

josh sobbed into my lap for what felt like hours before he finally looked up at me, and pulled my shirt back down. he opened and closed his mouth a few times before he finally found the right words to speak.

"baby, why?" he asked. i looked at him confused, and he pointed towards my stomach.

"why would you let them do that to you?" he asked.

"i-i never really thought th-that i could fight back. josh, i'm so weak. i guess i thought i deserved it, too.." he looked up at me so shocked.

"how on earth could you have deserved any of this?!" he shouted. i flinched back and he softened a little, cupping my jaw in his hand.

"i promise tyler, i'll kick his ass so far into hell, he'll-"

"josh, don't you dare. you got suspended last time!"
i whined.

"babe, it was only three weeks. plus, i've been hitting up the gym lately-" he said with a smirk and i cut him off with a laugh.

"josh, you could not exercise ever. even if your life depended on it." i giggled. he rolled his eyes, but he was still smiling.

"you're so pretty when you smile." he said softly. i rolled my eyes.

"shut it, you cliche shit."

"fine fine, now lets go kick some fuck boy ass."

------------------

me and josh walked into school together the next day. we had a plan for jake, and booooyyy was it a good one. i was feeling cocky already. we both went to our classes, giving each other one last smile before walking separate ways. we decided to save the ass kicking for lunch anyways.

once class started i felt my phone buzz in my pocket. i pulled it out to see a text from josh.

josh: i wanna kick his ass rn. can't waaiitt