four > 안녕하세요 - guess what it says and earn a cyber hug.

tyler;

"jake. jake gregory."

as words left my lips i watched his face intently. watched his every move. i saw his eyes flash red. i saw the non existent smoke fume out of his ears. i saw the grinding of his teeth and the way he basically turned into a giant ball of anger.

as scary as he looked, he looked fucking hot too. i know its not exactly the most mature thing to be thinking about when your face is swollen and throbbing and it physically hurts to breathe but hey, josh looks hot. i had to bite my lip before i basically barfed out 'you're cute when you're mad' probably not the best thing to say in this situation.

"fuck" josh muttered under his breath and ran a hand through his cherry red hair. sighing and bringing his hand over his face and pacing in a small circle. he stopped in front of me to admire the bruise and look back up into my eyes. as i met his honey brown eyes that lit up when i pulled up in front of his house, i noticed the light now replaced with anger and sadness and i wanted nothing more than to make it go away.

"im going to fucking murder him," he seethed and once again he filled up with anger. he was livid. my eyes widened and i shook my head quickly in refusal.

"no. josh, no! you cant go up against him, he's nine times my size." i said with shock clear in my voice. he ignored my comment completely as he opened his mouth again.

"where does he sit at lunch?" he asked. his voice was laced with venom and his fists were clenched with white knuckles. he looked like he was about to pop. more like explode.

"you do realize that you could potentially die in the process, right?" i asked as he glared at the locker so menacingly i was afraid the metal would burn under his gaze. he turned his eyes to me and looked at me with a look that said 'does it look like i give a flying fuck?'. and this will be the story in which josh dun's life comes to an end.

i sighed and shook my head slowly and looked at the ground for a minute. i heard josh fold his arms and start to tap his foot on the ground rapidly. i looked up to see him waiting expectantly for me to answer his question. he raised an eyebrow basically with drawing the answer out of me like an ATM.

"he sits in the middle of the cafeteria. his friends are usually all huddled up against him like their about to break into an orgy and they all wear letterman jackets. are you sure you want to do this?" i explained and he smiled like he just accomplished something by getting me to tell him where he sat.

"positive." he said before walking off. leaving me standing in the hallway dumbfounded at my only friend. i rolled my eyes with a slight chuckle and walked back into my classroom and returning to my seat.

what on earth have i gotten myself into, i thought as the bell rang for break and everyone rushed out of the classroom before having to comeback into the same one. [A/N: they have a block period with english teachers. basically reading and english with the same teacher for two periods.] i decided to stay in my seat to avoid seeing josh in the halls. he is now on his own to fight against jake.

i felt a soft buzz go off in my pocket and i flinched a little in shock. i never really got texts or anything in class except for when my mom needed to know where i left the bread or something. i pulled my phone out expecting my mother to be asking me about something stupid like toothpaste but being surprised with a notification.

'New kik message!' it read. i sighed and swiped the screen open. i glances up at the teacher briefly to see if she was watching me or not before looking back down at the blue dot next to josh's contact.

spooky jim: i will avenge your jawline.  

i breathed out a laugh and cringed in disapproval in my choice of friends josh's choice of words, yet the stupidest smile was drawn on my face. realization kicked in and i was worried that he might go for it now. oh shit.