two > fuckboys unite

spooky Jim: hey

spooky Jim: are you still asleep?

spooky Jim: wake up

spooky Jim: Tyler

spooky Jim: tyllerrrrrrr

spooky Jim: wake upppp

I wake up to the sound of buzzing coming from my night stand. I stir a bit, taking my time to actually wake up and shake off my tiredness.

spooky Jim: Tyler guess what? you should wake up.

another buzz comes from my phone. I groan and roll over on my bed, picking up my phone to see who texted me. I wince slightly at the brightness of my phone but soon get passed it when I realize who was texting me.

spooky Jim: get the hell up you dildo

I laugh and unlock my phone, going to the kik app. I scan through all the texts he sent me and type in a reply. I notice what time it is and scowl at my phone.

Tyler: josh its 6am.

spooky Jim: yeah, I woke up early.

Tyler: idk why you hate me so much. I need sleep child.

spooky Jim: I'm not a child. and  I don't hate you.

Tyler: yes you do. don't even lie.

spooky Jim: noooo

Tyler: okay quit it you're making me seem bad cx

spooky Jim: you're so mean to me. what time do you usually get up and go to school?

Tyler: not 6am

spooky Jim: ha ha very funny

I could practically hear his eye roll from the phone and I laughed a bit.

Tyler: well you did call me a dildo

spooky Jim: don't pin this on me cx

I giggle and get up and figure I should actually start getting ready for school since I won't be going back to sleep anytime soon.

Tyler: well I usually awaken at 7. but just for you I'll get up at six.

I type in as I roll a misfits shirt on. I get up and go to my dresser to find some decent jeans and a nice floral. I pick my best skinny jeans and floral button up but leave the buttons undone. I was shoving my jeans on when another buzz came from my phone and I lost balance and fell.

"stupid skinny jeans." I mutter as I pull them all the way up and pick my phone up from the bed to read Josh's text.

spooky Jim: nice.

really.

I fell over and (most likely) bruised something for 'nice'.

okay, what the actual fuck. I could've died and the last thing he said to me was 'nice'.
literal face palm.

Tyler: you know I almost died to and the last thing you told me was 'nice'

spooky jim: don't die I still have to meet you

Tyler: are you kidding me?

spooky Jim: what?

Tyler: nothing. what time do you get to hell?

Tyler: school*

spooky jim: no I think you had it right the first time. and I usually get there by seven if I start walking by six thirty.