eight - this is probably sad for you but have you noticed thats my intention?

so this might start being shorter from now on. maybe only 1800-2000 words idk but im honestly losing creativity at this point i don't even have a plot for this thing. im planning for something to happen at fifteen or ten. yeah. okay enjoy!!

---------

"you realize you had like an extra who knows how many hours here before i showed up right? so that means i can pick what we do now since we sat through the nightmare before christmas... again." josh said, trying desperately not to get me to replay the movie. he obviously doesnt see the potential and effort and greatness put into this movie does he?

"josh, seriously, you're my best friend, but i think this movie deserves more of your love." i said to him. he looked at me and sighed at the sarcastic sympathetic smile i was giving him.

he sighed again, "i guess we will have to do this the hard way." at this point i was maybe scared of what he was going to do so i squinted my eyes at him in a way that screams, fight me. he has chosen to challenge me.

i squeaked as josh jumped on top of me, grabbing the controller from my hand and throwing it across the room. i let out a growl noise thing and tried to escape from his grasp. i flew my arm out, making grabby hands in the direction of the controller with a groan as josh tried to pin me down. with resent, i looked back at him but my anger soon flooded out of my body with one look at his eyes.

just now i think i noticed the extent of this tiny thing i had for him. his eyes were a nice chocolate color. the kind that draw you in and make you feel warm. like you've just been wrapped in a blanket because you looked into josh duns eyes. i think i was blushing. oh jesus i felt a wave if heat wash over my cheeks and i suddenly looked away.

yet i found myself looking back to his face as he held himself up on his hands over me. he was literally right on top of me. his thighs were next to mine as he straddled me. i noticed this and instantly felt my cheeks go more red than they were before and i am legit thanking jesus for making josh's tree house dark because its only six am and i probably look like a red potato at this point.

i figured josh was thinking that it was a little bit awkward cause instantly a smile grew on his face and his hands flew to my stomach and sent me into a fit of giggles. he started fucking tickling me like i was five god damn years old and i can not believe he is doing this right now i swear to god.

i laughed hard as he chuckled. his fingers dug into my sides as i struggled to get away from his hands, thrashing around violently and still managing to get a few words out.

"JOSH I SWEAR I WILL-hA-Ki-HI-KILL YOU-HOO! JOSH- MeR-HER-CEY! PL-PLEASE!" i screamed in between laughs as he chuckled and continued chuckling as he ran his fingers all over my stomach.

"NEVER!" he yelled in reply letting out a laugh as my shirt my began to ride up. his laugh sounded nice when it mixed with mine. his eyes lit up in the dark room as he smiled and tickled me. honestly this is my version of heaven.

i suddenly felt the feeling of josh's fingers on my stomach stop. i let my laughter dye out and calm down before i opened my eyes and saw the look in his. his eyes had dropped. he looked like he had seen a ghost and that it had told him his favorite cat died. i met his eyes and looked to where he was looking-my stomach-noticing why he had stopped suddenly.

"um. josh listen, that was so long ago, okay? that- i mean it was a while ago and i-i was just-" i was cut off by an emotional josh lunging at me, knocking me down with a hug. i cringed as my back hit the hardwood floor of the tiny house, but i ignored the pain i felt and focused on hugging josh back. i remember what this did to my mom and i don't want the same to happen to josh because of me.