nine - its not a monday but im bored with no social life

okay quick AN but a lot of joshler fics have shorter chapters and so like i kinda hate having to write like 2000 words and so maybe only 1000??? is that okay with you guys????? i dont know???????? anyways. ENJOI LE FREE UPDATE

-----

"i left the controller charger at my house."

we both groaned in unison and i plopped back on the couch with my arms spread and my head tilted back against the couch.

"well don't you look cheery." josh said sarcastically and i kicked him in his thigh from my position on the couch. he laughed and shoved me playfully.

"so do you plan on coming with me?" he asked and i couldn't help the smile on my face.

"josh, could we at least be in an actual relationship before sexual intercourse?" i said with a smirk and leaned up to see the resent on his face as he glared daggers at me. i laughed and his face grew red from embarrassment.

"shut up, dweeb." he shook his head,"i meant did you want to c- i mean like go together to get my controller charger from my house." he said, trying not to say come again.

"yeah sure." i said, getting up as we climbed out of the tree house, walking off through the forest and back down the streets.

-,-'-,-'-,-'

we arrived at josh's house about ten minutes into lost and cant find my house and chill, walking up to his door and waltzing in. he nodded his head in the direction of his stairs, gesturing for me to go up with him as he ran up said staircase. i chased after him and panted slightly when we reached the top. what? I'm not athletic.

josh went into a room that i guessed was his and i followed him in. i plopped down on the bed as he looked around and shuffled through drawers and such. after a bit he made a sound resembling victory when he grabbed the cord out of no where.

"finally! okay. its like another nine years to the tree house from here, do you wanna just play games here?" he asked and i looked at him in shock.

"how many game consoles do you have???" i asked and he laughed and shook his head slightly in amusement.

"i have like a ps3 and an xbox." he said and i nodded. he did the same and gestured for me to get up and follow him. he lead me to a room down the hall with one of those couches that turn into a bed. this room also had a tv and game system.

"dude what do your parents do for a living?"
i asked as i took in how much stuff he had.

"eh. my dad is an architect." he shrugged and sat down on the couch. i shrugged too and decided to join him on the couch as he turned on the game console. i yawned and suddenly felt kinda tired. i decided to rest my eyes for a few minutes as josh did whatever josh did.

------

i hadn't really noticed that i had fallen asleep until i woke up half on josh at ten am. it may seem very early, but honestly i feel like I've slept a whole life time.

so, i woke up leaning on josh's shoulder with a really warm blanket over us. he seemed to be awake, as he was currently watching courage the cowardly dog. nor, did he seem to notice that i was awake. i decided to take advantage..

i waited, acting as if i were sleeping, until a part in the show where something was about to happen with really creepy music and suspenseful shit. i looked at josh's wide eyes as he stared at the tv screen, waiting for the fat guy and the dog to do something whilst repeating the word flan.

i kept watching as josh seemed to be really kinda scared and the suspenseful music was doing that thing where it starts out slow and quiet, and then gets faster and louder as the movie goes on. it was about to the point where it was going faster and louder and faster and louder and-

"BAM!!!" i screamed at josh and laughed as he let out a high pitched screech and fell off of the couch. i felt my face turn red and my stomach start to hurt from how much i was laughing.

he glared at me and stuck his tongue out as i giggled and blew him a kiss. from across the room i saw him blush and instantly took note of how cute it was when he blushed.

he got himself back up and sat on the couch, and sighed. he looked at me and a smile split his face. the smile he wore was so great and powerful i grinned widely and giggled back at him.

we kinda sat in silence for a little bit, but it was comfortable silence. we stared into each others eyes and examined one another's faces. after a while of just this josh's eyebrows furrowed and he opened his mouth to say some thing but quickly closed it. he repeated this before sighing. i payed attention though, in case he would say some thing so that way i wouldn't miss it.

"say something im giving up on you." i said jokingly, causing a smile to break onto josh's face, therefore causing me to grin.

"shut up," he joked, chuckling a little, sending shivers down my spine. he breathed out slowly and looked at me, opening his mouth to speak once again as i stared at him expectantly.

"can i try something?" he said seriously. he looked a little nervous but still hopeful. i nodded and he repeated my actions.

"okay, um, close your eyes."he said and i raised an eyebrow in confusion. "just do it, okay?" he said and i did so.

i waited for a little bit with my eyes closed before feeling hot air on my face. i was confused slightly until i felt soft warm lips press themselves to mine.

------------

OKAY SORRY OOPS ITS LIKE A THRUSDAY NIGHT AND I DONT KNOW WHAT OM DOING THERES LIKE BARELY ANYTHING TO THIS AND LIKE OH MY GOD I JUST HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND LIKE THE JOSHLER IS COMING SOON GOOD FOLKS.