five - fuckboy fighters

HAPPY MONDAY

hope you guys are doing gr8 at school now we present to you,

the fuckboy fighters.

----

tyler;

"so where on earth did you learn to fight like that?" me and josh were at Ronnie's as of now after josh unleashed his ultimate powers of kick ass on jake. he had gotten a burger and fries and i just got fries.

"my dad used to give me boxing lessons on a daily basis. he was always preparing me to fight incase needed, and in this case, much was needed." he explained while throwing french fries down his throat. how does one eat so much?

"it was not needed. you could've gotten really hurt, you're lucky you caught him off guard or else you would've been dead by now." i sighed in frustration and threw a fry at him.

"hey, don't waste fries they have feelings too." he picked the fry up from his shirt and stuffed it in his mouth as i rolled my eyes. i honestly don't know how he can eat so much its beginning to worry me, being that he finished his food not three minutes ago.

"you sound like you suck cock, josh." i said. "who the fuck notices a french fry's feelings?" i picked up the rest of my trash and his and stood up to throw it away. he got up with me and pulled out his wallet, tossing a twenty onto the table as we made our way out.

"do you have a problem with people who prefer cock down their throat?" he said and i nearly chocked on air. or cock.

"no," id be the biggest hypocrite on the planet if i did. i almost said but resisted the urge, he probably had problems with it and i wouldn't want him to hate me, being that he's my only friend. "if anything, those people should run the earth. that way it would be in the bible that a man and a woman cant be together you know? like heterophobes everywhere. like gay was the new straight, yunno?"

i studied his features to see what he would say or if he would freak out. i couldn't handle it if he started to be a homophobe, that would be a tragedy honestly. he was doing so good too.

"hmm." he pursed his lips as he thought it over. his face didn't show any other signs of anger, more so curiosity and a face that looked like he was thinking hard. "actually, i think that'd be quite convenient, show homophobes how it feels to be treated like shit just cause you think a person who has the same genitals as you do is cute." i mentally sighed in relief that he didn't scoff or laugh in my face at the thought of being owned by a homosexual.

"oh thank jesus, i was scared for a moment that you'd take off in the opposite direction." i pointed down the opposite direction we were going on the sidewalk. he let out an airy chuckle and i heard him mutter something else under his breath about a "yeah," and "knew." i quickly dropped it though, not wanting to invade his thoughts.

"so where's your place? you picked me up today so i never actually got to see where you live." josh mentioned out of god damn no where. even though he was right, he's never seen my house.

"alright, deal. cmon lets go find my car in the park." we looked through the cars in the parking lot and finally got to mine. we both hopped in and i started the car.

"do you have any CDs? good music?" he asked as i reversed out of the parking space. i reached in front of him and pulled the glove box open, revealing loads of CDs.

"theres that," i said before opening the compartment box between our seats, letting him see the other CDs i had in here. "and theres this."

his features were those of total shock and he looked at me in utter bewilderment as he sifted through the tons of CDs i spent years worth of money on, collecting them since i was thirteen.