Okay soo...

Soo... I totally forgot that this existed for a while. I've had like... three lessons since I last updated this? It's bad, I know. But since they were a while ago, and I really don't feel like writing about them, I'm just going to tell ya'll some pretty exciting equestrian stuff that's been happening/coming up for me.

First, I've been helping to train a little pony called Pocket, or Pony, or Pocket Pony (almost everybody at the barn calls her one of those), and she's technically already broke, but she's been turned out in a cow pasture for the past ten years and just needs to be retrained, and... yeah! She's really tiny, and my trainer thinks that she's a Welsh pony, which is really cool since I adore Welsh ponies. She's bay, and she has the cutest little white face. Mostly I've been doing groundwork with her, lunging her in small circles using the lead rope, walking, trotting, halting, and backing her up in hand, and desensitizing her to touch and stuff. So... yeah, it's been really fun. My instructor also said that I'm going to be riding her and all that, but we just need to find a little kid's saddle and tiny girth to fit her (there are two minis at the barn whose bridles will fit her, I was told). And... let's just say that this pony is small. And I'm about 5'7. So... she's my version of a mini, since I'm way to tall to ride minis anymore. I actually got to hop on her while my trainer led her around at a walk, with just a halter and lead rope. It was really rather fun. So yeah. That's super cool.

Next, I have a show coming up this Saturday. No clue what type of show it is. I never know until the last minute, really... not the best, I know. Oh well. Hopefully I don't have to memorize anything-

so yeah that's basically it now byeeeee