♧ 9. Right to You ♧

Flashing lights

Flashing lights. Red. Blue. White. Glitters and sparkles are floating in the air just like tiny particles of dust, always floating everywhere around. Alcohol is dripping down the sweating bodies of dancers, and money is flying away from the hands of rich horny men who are wasting yet another night in the best strip club in town.

Tonight is packed. One of the richest businessmen in town is celebrating his fiftieth birthday which means that money is flying around like it's nothing—that is the good side of the thing, but the bad side is the rich guy himself and his bunch of disgusting friends.

Chay keeps scanning the club carefully over and over again. Those men are not to be trusted. He doesn't want Mia to go through the same incident she did before. He has promised it won't happen again, and Chay always keeps his word. Mia is almost done with her performance. Her glittering mini-skirt is casting flickering light around the club, and her long and smooth legs are casting a spell on all the men in front of her. And as Chay is watching, maybe the spell is too strong. Chay clenches his jaw and puts down a glass of whiskey he keeps sipping at the bar.

"Something's up?" Porsche asks, serving his new cocktail to one of the few women who came in tonight—her makeup is smudged, and she keeps crying over some guy who cheated on her with her... mother? Okay, that's hot tea for later. Right now, Chay has something else he has to take care of.

He makes his way across the club, stopping in front of a man with his phone raised to the air and the camera on.

"Move the fuck away, man!" the man mumbles drunkenly, waving his hand at Chay.

"Delete the footage you have, first," Chay says, firmly. He crosses his arms on his chest, his muscles flexing under the plain white t-shirt he has on today.

"What footage?" The man rolls his eyes. "Just let me watch that sexy ass!"

"Taking any footage of any performances here is strongly prohibited, so I advise you one last time to immediately delete all the footage you have taken."

"I haven't taken shit!"

Chay huffs a laugh, "as you wish!" His hand grabs the phone faster than the man can realise what is happening. A moment later, the phone is on the floor and the heel of Chay's shoe is cracking the screen.

"You fucking bastard!" The man throws himself at Chay, trying to swing his fist at him, but Chay is faster, grabbing the man's wrist and twisting it behind the man's back.

"Now, now... let's calm down, shall we?" Chay smirks. "I clearly told you to delete all the footage and you didn't. So, if the footage won't go then the whole phone has to go. Easy."

"Do you know who you are talking to, bastard?!" The man tries to yank his hand away from Chay, but Chay just tightness his grip even more instead.

"I don't give a fuck who I'm talking to. This is my club and my rules are the law!" Chay says loud enough for everyone around them to hear and shoves the man harshly towards the exit. "And right now the law says that you are no longer welcome!"