♧ 1. Hair Ties & Blood Ties ♧

Desire

Desire.

The most well-known adult club in town.

The most frequented adult club in town.

The most desirable adult club in town.

And some say... even the most deadly.

Blood splatters on the filthy concrete behind the club. The sound of skull cracking penetrates the night air, and the series of painful groans that follow only underline the severity of the situation. Chay is pissed off. He is fucking raging. One simple rule. How come it is so hard for some bastards to follow one simple fucking rule?

Chay swings his fist, and with one harsh hit, he rearranges a couple of bones in the man's face. "Everyone who works here—women or men—are fucking untouchable, you bastard! How many times do you need to hear that? Is there really nothing in your damn fucking skull?"

"I'll pay you the fucking money," the man chuckles as if Chay didn't hear that man's skull cracking just moments ago. "She wanted it... I saw it in her pretty blue eyes."

"Yeah?" Chay chuckles scornfully, "and what are my eyes saying right now if you are such a mind reader, huh?"

The man opens his mouth to say something, but Chay doesn't let him. He grabs the man by his collar and pins him to the wall of the club, "I'll tell you what they are saying—you step your filthy foot in my club one more time and you'll disappear the same way many before you," Chay leans to the man's ear and drops his voice lower, "no one ever heard from them again." When he lets go of the man's collar he makes sure to brush off an invisible dust of the man's shoulder and smile at him politely. "Do we have an understanding, khun Lee?"

The man wipes away blood from under his nose and puts a hand on the back of his head, sporting a grotesque grimace of pain as he glares at Chay, "I'll go to the police! They'll have this fucking club closed immediately!"

Chay smirks, pulling out a cigarette, he really needs nicotine right now, "police, huh? Well, please do tell General Rang that he had forgotten his sunglasses when he was here last night."

The man's face gets drained from all the colours before it gains a dark shade of red from the anger. He points his finger adorned with a golden ring at Chay, "I'm going to get you, one day, you bastard! No one disrespects me like this. No one!"

"You grope a woman without her consent," Chay says with terrifying coldness in his voice, "if there's someone who deserves to be caught then it's you. Just because she works here as a dancer does not mean that she shouldn't be respected. I'm warning you, don't taste my patience. Now, leave!"

Chay steps into the corner where the club's wall is meeting with another building and takes the first drag of his cigarette. His knuckles are bloody, but he'll deal with it later. When he looks up, the man is still there glaring daggers at him. Oh, how much Chay wants to snap this man's neck right here right now, but he doesn't do it instead he just yells, "fuck off!"