Days 6-8

A/N Hi everyone reading this, I hope you like my story so far! I have a question so to those who are reading this please comment what you think. Should I do the 75th games in this book too or should I do a sequel LMK!!!

Warning! This chapter involves harsh thoughts and heavy topics!

---------------------------------------

Genevive's Pov:

Day 6

The boy from twelve didn't bother us that night. I managed to ger a full night of sleep which was good because I was still looking after Charity who was still passed out. She was alive though which was most important. Finnick needed her alive. I know Charity was always confused why I put her life above mine, there's a reason I volunteered for the games, it wasn't so I could win. I did it to save the young girl who was called life. Though I was going to volunteer anyways. My district was never too fond of me. I didn't have any friends. My own family discarded me. Nobody even visited me to say goodbye. Thats when I knew I didn't need to survive or win the games, everyone was going to look at me the same, everyone was going to discard me. I don't have a district to go home too. 

Charity has to win this year's games. She has too. 

I spent most of the day watching Charity for changes in breathing patterns or heartbeat patterns. I need to keep her alive. The only thing I couldn't help is her food or water intake. I know there are cameras always watching, So I'm going to use that to my advantage.

"If anyone's watching, how can I make sure she has enough water and food?" I asked. 

I waited a few minutes, but I didn't think I was going to get any help. Then I heard the parachute sound. Yes. The parachute was right outside the cave. I quickly reached my arm out and grabbed it. I opened it. 

-------------------------------

A/N I'm about to make this part up don't think it's real!

-----------------------

The note said, "The human body can go weeks without food, use the tube and put it down into her throat, then funnel water down it. Keep my girl alive" - Finnick. 

I took the tube, then opened Charity's mouth. I really hope her gag reflex isn't bad. I stuck it down her throat then, put the funnel on top of the straw, then poured little amounts of water in at a time. However, that made us run out of water. That meant I needed to risk safety to get water. I grabbed a knife and the water bottle and left the cave. 

I made it to the river and filled up the bottle. I gripped my knife hard. I filled up the bottle then ran back to the cave where nothing changed. I got off safe for now. I ate more bird then went to sleep. 

----------------------------------------

DAY 7

CHARITY

I woke up. There was a wrap around my arm, Genevive was sleeping. It was night. I was so hungry. I looked over seeing Gennie left some bird for me. I weakly walked over to the bird and ate almost half of it. I also looked over and saw that there were two parachutes from sponsors. I read the note from the closest one. It was about a tube to keep me hydrated, but the last part said, "Keep my girl alive"- Finnick. I knew he was watching me read this right now, I knew all of Panem was watching me blush over a silly note. Too bad because they we're likely going to watch me blush over another silly note. I walked over to the other one, it was talking about medicine and a wrap, but the last part made me blush a bit too. It said "I need her alive" - Finnick. I wish I could talk to Finnick right now.