After The Kishen

Once maka defeted the kishen everything went back to normal. One day a new girl came in the school. She had red eyes and black hair. She had three cats by her side.( You can tell that she is a cat lover)One of them was all black with blue eyes. Her name is Kitty Jr. The other one was gray and had green eyes. Her name is Miz.Meow. Then one of then was Orange with brown eyes. His name is lighting. This girl is a mister. Her name is (y/N). "Hey soul, there is a new girl coming to school, I was thinking that we should give her a tour around the school." Said maka "I don't know, I think yeah." Thanks soul." "Hey can we come help too?!" Said Kid,Crona,Ragnarok, Liz,Patty,Black Star,Dr. Stien, and tsubaki. "Sure why not?." After that class they all went for (Y/N). "Hey (Y/N) are you ready for the tour?" "Yeah but before we do that, don't you guys have to tell me your names?" "Oh yeah,sorry, my name is maka and this is my partner soul." "Hey nice to meet you (Y/N)." "That over there is Crona and Ragnarok, the one with blue hair is black star and his partner tsubai." "Hey don't even try to be the big star here because that's me!" Maka punches black star. "Stop! Your scaring her you idiot!" "Sorry for that" "Its OK" and so the day went on. "Hey maka! Can I stay with you guys until I find my home?" " Of course but we only have two rooms" "Don't worrie maka she can sleep in my room I'll sleep in the couch." "Awww thanks soul." Then you kiss soul in the chick. "Oh also have u seen my cousin Blair?" "WHAT?! She's your cousin?!" "Yeah is she with you?" "Yes, wait so that means that you can also become a cat?!" "Yeah,oh did I forget to mention that? Sorry" "Its OK well welcome home."