ALONE

Souls point of view

Stien hanged up on me. I was thinking what "FUN" meant. "Um....Hey kid! Do you know what the word " fun" means when your alone with some one?" I said. "Do you really want to know soul?" I nodded. "Ok then. "Fun" means, when your alone with someone your having it but you don't do it." "Ooooohh ok then kid thanks." Then I got up and went on my motorcycle to stiens lab. When I got there I saw stien in the bed with (Y/N). "Stien get away from her!" I screamed as loud as I could. I turned one of my arms in to a syce and went tords him. Then something pulled me back and kissed me. "It's ok I won't do it again I promise" said a voice. Then I realized that it was (Y/N).

Your point of view.

I pulled soul back and kissed him pasionlly. I showed off my two skills. I was a mister and a wepen myself. I got my wepen and hit it to stien. He went flying. I was going into my maddnes but I tried to control it. "(Y/N) are you OK?" Said soul. I nodded. We went back home in his motorcycle as fast as we could.

Stiens point of view.
The next thing I knew was that I went flying off by (Y/N). "Daum she is cute when she fights or when she is angery" I said sounding cute. But the bad part is that she can't seem to control her maddnes like I can. Maybe I should talk to Lord Death about this.I went to a mirror that I have in my bathroom. I put 42-42-564 when ever you wanna knock on lord deathes room. (Ik that maka says this but I got in my mind so I say it for everyone that is going to talk to Lord Death in a mirror.) "Wat's up?! Good to see ya!" "Death I wanted to talk to about (Y/N)'s maddness. She seems not to be able to control it." "Ooh stien, if I tell you something will you promise not to tell anyone about this not even her ok?" "You have my word Death,I promise. What is it that you wanna tell me?" "Well...its kind off hard to say.she is half whitch, half kishen,half miseter,half wepen, and of course half cat." "Whoa I'm really surprised of that. That's the reason that some times she acts differents ways." "Oh yeah! When she is in a bad mode is when she is acting like a witch. When she acts nice and sexy she is herself. When she is acting crazy she has maddnes. When she sings and dances she is a mister. And when she is calm she is a wepen." "Are you serious?! We have to get used to that!"

Sorry that is was short its bc in in Ensenada. I really don't like it there but it is the only place where im going to make my YouTube vids. I will make those game thinger maginger but that will have to wait. Plz check it out I only have a vid so far but I'll make my intro tomarro hopefully.

YouTube name:KittyLove
No pic srry.
Subscribe!  Plz!