Help me

Souls P.O.V

Its been three weeks since I last saw (Y/N) I was really worried about her. If something ever happened to her....I would never forgive my self. I look up from the floor and go to get my hoodie. "Where are you going?" Asks kid. He's been helping me ever since he heard about (Y/N) being taken away from me. Her and kid are  really close friends. "I'm going to look for her again" "you need to take a break Soul, if you use to much of your energy you won't be able to use it if we do encounter her kidnapers" he has a point. I would be useless without my energy. I sighed and threw my hoodie back on the couch leaning on the wall again. Kid stood up and I looked at him, "I'm gonna be heading home now, if anything happens tell me Alright?" I nodded and he left. I went to lock the door when I heard something from up stairs. I looked up with suspicious eyes before heading up stairs to the noise. 'It seems like its coming from (Y/N)'s room' carefully I walked up to her door and stoped. I could hear my heart with excitement, hoping that I'll see a peaceful (Y/N) sleeping on her bed. I carefully and slowly opened the door. To my disappointment there was no one there. I was gonna leave until I heard I voice, "So your the one who has been with her" I turned around to see a black figure. He was wearing a black hoodie and couldn't see his face. I narrowed my eyes and asked him, "Who are you? And what are you doing here?" "Let's Just say that I know (Y/N)"  my eyes widen and he smirked mischievously. 'That smirk, it seems familiar, but who else would smirk like that?' "If your wondering who I am..." his smirk grew bigger, "I'm (Y/N)'s little brother"

Kids P.O.V.

As I was walking peaceful back home I heard a crash. I looked back and heard a familiar scream, 'Soul!' I started running back seeing soul flying out of a Window. Wide eyed I saw a black figure with blue large wings "your weak dear soul, I don't understand why my big sister would be someone as disgusting as you!" Said the figure, I didn't have my weapons with me so soul will have to do for now. Hopefully no one watches me since I'll be unbalanced with a scythe like him. "Soul! Transform into a scythe we'll fight him!" "Are you crazy?! You can't hold me, your not my mister!" "It doesn't matter Soul I'm already a grim reaper I can hold any weapon I want!" With a hesitating face soul transformed and I caught him, getting ready to fight. "Your going down and you will bring (Y/N) back to us!" I yelled aiming for him but became dust. "He's gone" I looked at soul through the scythe and then heard a laugh. "Hahaha do you really think you can beat me?! Your just as weak as him even if your a grim reaper" "you don't know who your messing with" "oh yeah? We'll see about that" He finally took off his dark cloth and showed his face, he had blue eyes and pale skin, pretty tall almost to my fathers hight and dark hair with blue strips here and there to go with his blue and black wings. He was wearing a black shirt with gray jeans and a watch. This was going to be a long fight...