I'll be there for you ❤

Your P.O.V.

Three weeks have passed by and I had to check in with Professor Stein Every two days to see how I'm doing with the new scar I got. Soul has be more cautious of Maka, he doesn't want her near me anymore and I'm perfectly fine with that. To be honest I'm kind of scared of her now after what happened. Anyways I went to the store to buy some ingredients to make pancakes sense it's my turn to cook today. Once I got all I needed I went back to our house, yes soul and me moved away from Maka. I started to make the pancakes when I felt two hand snake around my waist. I smiled knowing that it was soul and he rested his head on my shoulder. "They smell good" he said "I know I'm a good cook, now prepare the table please" I asked politely and he did as told. I got us two plates and put two pancakes on each got some toppings. We where in the middle of eating when soul threw some whip cream at my face. I smirked and said "Bring it on" I threw Berrys and strawberries at him and we both ended full of honey. He grabbed my butt and put me on the table and we started to kiss. We parted away for air and he said "I'll be there for you" I smiled happily and hugged him. We got cleaned up and went to bed together. He's been sleeping with me ever sense the incident. I love soul and he loves me and I hope that everything will stay the same... But little did (Y/N) know that everything is about to change...

??? P.O.V.

I watched as they did their things. It discussed me so much. 'What an idiot' I went back flying to a cave my fathers and my cave. "Father it's just how you suspected" I said He turned from the big TV he has "Is that so? Hmm. Then we'll have to go to the next level in our plan to get her back." "Yes father" I said and went back to my room. 'Tomorrow will be so fun, I can't wait to get my sister back' I squealed inside my head. I went to my bed and hugged my teddy bear. I looked out the window as I remembered the day she left

* FLASH BACK*

Me and my sister where playing in my room when she asked "Do you think we can fall in love with someone?" I was very surprised  to hear her say that "Sister! You know we aren't capable of those feelings and never will" "But what if we try?" I sighed "I'm telling Father on you!" I said as ran to him. I still didn't know how to use my powers yet so my sister teleported there first than me. "Father!" We both said "She wants to love!" "Father I want to know about our feelings, are we capable of loving?" Our father turned to us and was very mad at my sister "How dare you talk like that? You know perfectly fine that loving is impossible for us" "But what if there's a way that we can love? Only if you-" "NO" he said and that was the end of it. Our father had slapped her and she was on the floor shocked, her hand on her cheek and crying deeply. Slowly she turned to him and said in a very dark and threatening voice. "I'll find a way to love and once I do I'll make your life a living hell and you won't have any kind of love and you never will, you'll always be alone while everyone else around you is happy, your soul will be full of Hate and Despair and that's the only feelings that you will ever have..."  she said and then she just disappeared like she was never there. I looked at my father sadly and so was he. I ran to him and hugged him tightly. Years passed and the cruse of my sister was starting. My father stoped caring for me and treated me badly, but even though he did I still loved him no matter what. And then his plan on getting my sister back came and we both liked it. And ever since we came up with that plan I've been spying on her pitiful boring life.