Alone Part 3

Your point of view.

The next morning I decided to take a ride on my car. When I was driving a blue haired guy went on top and noticed that is was black star. "Black Star?!" "YEAH ITS ME! HAHA!!" He said as he got off my car. Then Tusibaki came in and sprayed me with something and I took her hand trying to stop her but I fell asleep. I woke up tied up in a chair. I tryied to get out but it was to tight. I then saw a shadow come closer to me. "Who are you?!" I said still trying to get out. "Soul is mine" said the shadow. It sounded like makas voice "maka?" "Yes its me." "Why are you doing this?" "Cause soul was gonna fall in love with me until you came! You stole him!" "I didn't know! If you'd tell me that then I would stay away from him!" "Too bad. Now your gonna pay!" She said as she got a knife up. My heart started to pound harder and then soul came in. "Soul!!" I screamed. He got makas hand and threw the knife. She tryied to hit him but he hit her in the stomach and fell close to the knife. He untied me and we where gonna escape but maka was gonna scratch him in the back. I went in back of soul and pushed him. I turned and maka hit me with the knife. It was to my shoulder all the way down to my waist. It's like souls. "(Y/N)!!!" I herd soul said. I went to the floor and the last thing I saw was soul coming to me. Everything went black. I woke up in stiens lab and soul was next to me. "Soul?" I said. He grabbed my hand and said "Everythings okey (Y/N) I won't let anything else happened to you." He said and kissed my forehead. I touched where maka hit me. "Now we have the same scar." I said smiling a little. He smiled and kissed me. "Aww" said a voice. We both looked at the door and saw that it was stien. "Oh sorry. If you guys wanna bang it I could go away." He said walking a little bit back. "Umm I don't think that we could do that right now" I said smiling.

Soul's point of view.

I noctied that maka, black star and Tusibaki where gone. I followed them and they captured (Y/N). They took her to an underground house.I followed. Maka was saying that I was falling in love with her and she stole me from her. I never fell in love with her. She was gonna stab her and I went and grabbed her hand. I threw the knife and hit maka on the stomach. I untied her and we went running out. (Y/N) pushed me and I looked to see why and maka scratched her. There was blood flying everywhere. I went to her and her head fell on my hand. "MAKA!!" I screamed hitting her. She flew back to the wall and her legs failed. I took (Y/N). Black star and Tusibaki where following me. I threw her up and hit them. I caught her and kept running. I went to stiens lab. He cured her and she woke up. "Soul?" She said. I took her hand and said that I won't let anything happen to her. I missed her forehead and we herd an "awww"" we looked at the door and it was stien. He said something about banging (Y/N).

Sorry if this was short I don't feel so good right now. ~Senpai~