🖤Family Reunion🖤

Your P.O.V.

Today was gonna be so boring. Soul wasn't gonna be here the whole day, he was gonna be with Lord Death to talk about what happened between him and Maka. So I was in my room listen to (F/S) [Favorite Song] when there was a knock on the door. I took out my earphones and went down stairs to see who it was, and opened the door, "Hello?" I looked down to see a box, I looked around to see if anyone was there. I shrugged and took the box in and sat in the living room. 'Wonder what's in the box' Once I opened it green gas came out. I started to cough and get dizzy. I tried to get to the phone to call Soul and I clicked on his name "Hey (Y/N) what's up?" "H-Help *cough* m-me *cough*" "(Y-Y/N)?! Hold on I'm coming..." the rest I couldn't hear my vision was becoming blurry and then I blacked out.

Soul's P.O.V.

I was in the Death room with Maka and Lord Death. We were in the middle of talking when my phone started to ring. I saw that it was (Y/N) and excused myself. "Hey (Y/N) what's up?" "H-Help *cough* m-me *cough*" "(Y-Y/N)?! Hold on I'm coming who's with you?! (Y/N)?!!" I told Lord Death about the situation and ran off to our home. Once I was there she wasn't there. I saw a box that smelled very badly and I covered my nose. 'What happened here?' I thought to myself. I looked around the house for her but she wasn't anywhere. 'Who ever took her away from me will pay very badly'

Your P.O.V.

I started to hear voices they seemed very familiar to me. "Did we really have to do that?" Said a highly pitched voice. "It is necessary for your and my safety" I slowly started to open my eyes and look around. I was in cell on the floor and two blurry figures where on the other side of the bars. "W-who are you?" I asked them "oh my! You really don't remember..? Sister" my eyes widen after hearing that. "Adonai?" "Yes my dear sister it's me" My ears flatten at those words and made me shiver. The figure next to him was my father...the one I cursed for such a long time. "What do you guys want from me!" I yelled standing up. "Oh my sweet sweet darling~" started my father. "You have no idea how much fun I'm going to have with you" he chuckles darkly. "Welcome to the Family Reunion" I knitted my eyebrows together in worry of what's to come 'if only he knew...that it wasn't all true'

HAII~! Ik it's been such a long time T^T I'm really sorry but since it's a new year imma be more active *starts jumping excitedly with a big smile* I really hope you enjoy and plz give me some feedback on how I'm doing^^
TOODLES~! 😊