Chapter 36: Perfect Seal

|<So... what do you have in mind?> I ask Minho who is sliding his phone back in his pocket. He then looks at me with a smile.

<You>|

<Oh>

That's all that comes out of my mouth after hearing what Minho said.

After some seconds of staring, Minho bursts out laughing and ruffles my hair.

<I didn't know it'd took me so little to make you flustered> Minho says while I try to free my hair from his hand.

<Yah, I wasn't flustered. Your answer didn't even make sense, like what kind of answer was it?> I try to defend myself but I only make Minho laugh more.

I pout and I try to shut him up.
We are still in the dress shop but then I sigh and I walk out of it.

But Minho follows me behind me, not stopping laughing.

Is he even breathing?

<Stop, it's not funny> I say, crossing my arms but Minho continues.

<How can I silence you?> I ask, feeling teased by him.

<Do you mean...> He says between a laugh and another <How can you close my mouth?> Minho finally manages to say, wiping away the imaginary tears from his eyes.

<Yeah, if you're going to keep teasing me> I say and he chuckles.

<Well, if you really care, there's a way> He continues to say and I stop, turning around to hear this "way".

Minho raises an eyebrow, hinting a smirk.
<Your lips. They would be the perfect seal for mine>

My eyes grow wider and I mentally slap my forehead. Shit... I'm flustered again.

<Don't you want to shut me up anymore?> Minho asks, crossing his arms and bending slightly forward, trying to meet my eyes.

I don't say anything and I turn around again, walking away from him.

<Tch... running away... that's not a good idea> I hear him mutter behind me.

Minho reaches me walking but he stays behind me.

<You're so cute when you blush, you know that?> He begins to say and I already know what's his intent.