Bonus #1: Forgotten

>>Minho's Pov<<

>>Minho's Pov<<

My father then slams the door behind him and I sigh, falling dead weight onto the bed behind me. It's so stressful.

Eunbi left my home about ten minutes ago and I'm feeling so bad that she had to witness the argument between me and my father. I'm so ashamed and I hope she didn't take seriously what my father said to her.

I won't let him ruin our relationship. I'm going to study hard so that my father won't have excused to separate us.

But to be honest I hope he only said to expel Eunbi because he was driven by anger. I would never forgive myself if Eunbi will suffer my father's whims because of me.

I rub my face, sigh and get up, to put the guitar and the lyrics in their place.

But when I open the drawer to put the sheet of text back in, I notice an old text I had written during the first week I met Eunbi.

It's a little wrinkled because I remember being mad at myself after writing it.

A little doubtful whether to do it, I grab the paper and sit back on the bed, holding the guitar.

I place the paper in front of me to read the lyrics.

I remember that I started to write this when I found out that Eunbi and Hyunjin had began to date.

Initially, I exaggerated the lyrics specifically for the concept of the song I had in mind, but as the days passed, the more I realized that they had a more than truthful basis.

I finished it the same day as the party, before leaving to go to the store to buy Jeongin's gift.

But after arguing with Eunbi for the umpteenth time, I went home mad at myself for always managing to ruin everything.

Seeing the paper I had left on the desk, I grabbed it and crumpled it, throwing the sheet under the bed.

But the next day, when I came back from school, I found it on my desk again and I assumed that my maid put it there.

So I just sighed, putting it back in the drawer.

From then on, I never brought it up again.
I am suddenly curious to try to play it after a long time.

I clear my voice and I start to hum the melody I created.
I accompany myself with my guitar.

I titled it "Hate you".

<Maybe hatin' you's the only way it doesn't hurt.
So I'm gonna hate you
I'm gonna hate you
Paint you like the villain that you never were
I'm gonna blame you
For things that you don't do
Hatin' you's the only way it doesn't hurt>

I sing, closing my eyes and feeling the harmony of the song inside me. My voice comes out desperate, as if I were living that moment again. 

I take a pause before continuing because it's unlocking a lot of forgotten memories and feelings.

I then re-open my eyes, running my tongue over my lips to moisten them before singing the last line of the song.

<It's not the cure
But hatin' you's the only way it doesn't hurt>

.

.

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>
Author's Note

And that's the first bonus chapters I had in mind like two weeks ago :')
I also want to say that the bonus chapters are going to be shorter than normal ones unless they require more words.

I'm going to write the next one soon and please suggest me your ideas!!

(The song I used is "Hate you" by Jungkook)

Thank you for 3.19k reads ♡♡

I also published the sequel of DTMH so please go read it :))

See youu

auroraflavoured