Bonus #2: White Lie

×requested×

<<Yeji's Pov>>

<<Yeji's Pov>>

The game that Han proposed has started and I see him smoothly spinning the soju bottle. I admit that I'm kind of nervous but I think it's going to be interesting.

I follow the tip of the bottle until it stops on me. Everyone looks at me as I look at the bottle in surprise.

<Nice, Yeji is the first one. Let's spin it again to see who you're going to be locked with!> Han leans closer to the center of the carpet and launches the glass bottle again.

I pay a lot of attention to the glass object, inpatient to know who am I going to be locked with. As it stops, we all stare at Seungmin.

Not gonna lie, I kind of hoped for it to be him. I've known him for a long time but we never talked much. I wanted to try to deepen our friendship a little more but he looks like he clearly thinks of me as Hyunjin's sister.

I glance at Seungmin and he looks unfazed while I assumed an almost shocked expression. The others also look surprised.

<Yeji, do you want to spin again but with the consequence of doubling the time?> Han asks me and I quickly shake my head.

No, I won't waste such an opportunity.

<No, it's fine. I think he is the calmest and chillest among yall> I explain, trying to sound casual and convincing and both me and Seungmin stand up.

<Seungmin, touch her and you're dead> My brother, Hyunjin, threatens him with his voice still trembling from crying.

Gosh, I hate when he gets drunk. I hope he won't harass Eunbi in the meanwhile.

But I also enjoy when he shows protection towards me.

<Hyunjin! We aren't gonna do anything!> I then hurry to clarify, already becoming red.

I don't want the others to get the wrong idea. Which, perhaps, isn't so wrong tho...

I glance at Seungmin who just shrugs his shoulders.

I admit that was kind of painful but expected.

<Don't worry mate. See you all in 7 minutes> Seungmin says before disappearing the walk-in closet with me. Han stands up after us to lock the door.

Once we are both inside, we are suppressed by an awkward silence. None of us knows what to say or do.

I sigh, I guess it's time to do a bold move for once.

<Seungmin> I call for his name and he lift his head to me, waiting for me to say something.

I clear my throat. Now or never, Yeji.
That's what I tell myself to not overthink my actions too much.