Chapter 37: Wish

|But it's too late since I find myself in front of seven very well-known people.|

I freeze on the spot, under the shocked eyes of the guys in the room

<Oh... hi Eunbi... hi Minho> Bangchan says, standing up from the couch and walking towards us.

I stay motionless and so does Minho.
Bangchan then steps out of the door and closes it.

<What are you doing here?> He asks, now that it's only the three of us outside.

<I wanted to sing with her but I confused our room's number> Minho explains and I'm still in panic.

Bangchan sighs and looks down.

<Guys, what if you also tell others about you two? What are you afraid of?> He asks us and we also sigh.

<I don't know... we just wanted to be sure of what we are. But if Eunbi is ready, so am I> Minho explains and then looks at me with a soft smile, holding my hand.

Bangchan also smiles and pats Minho's shoulder proudly.

<Then let's go back inside. Remember: they are your friends and nice people. Don't fear to get judgments or criticisms. I know them and you know them too, Minho. They are understanding people and will surely be happy for you as much as I am.> Bangchan says and me and Minho nod.

Bangchan is right, I shouldn't be worried about their reactions.

It won't be any different since Hyunjin revealed our relationship to them a few days ago.

About Hyunjin, I hope we won't be too upset. He still thinks that the kiss with Minho was nothing for me.

I also hope that this doesn't eliminate the chances of the two of us becoming friends again as before.

Enough thinking, if he accepts it well, if he doesn't accept it, patience.

I squeeze Minho's hand in mine and he glances at me again.

<You good?> He asks me quietly and I nod.

Minho smiles and Bangchan opens the karaoke room again.

He steps in and me and Minho follow him inside, with our hands still connected.

The others, who were singing a song, slolwy turn to us.

Their eyes drop from our faces to our hands, and then back up to our eyes.

They look confused and I shyly smile, looking down.

Suddenly, the floor pattern is really interesting.

Bangchan turns his face to us and gives us a supportive and comforting smile.

<So, what's going on?> Changbin asks and Minho clears his throat.

Bangchan stops the song to make the room quiet.