Chapter 66 The Home Stadium Fiasco

The two talked offstage while the two sides onstage had already won and lost. Lori's leg was broken and she was lying on the floor twitching. Ronnie turned to Saria, "It's my robot competition this afternoon, I hope you can come cheer me on."

"That's for sure, I'll definitely be there." After delivering a Rejuvenation Liquid, the two of them immediately became much closer. In the afternoon, Ronnie brought the six "Rebirth Partners" to the competition site. A moment later, Saria also appeared beside him, and Lily and the others exclaimed in shock at the sight of Saria, "Holy Virgin, are you here to support us too?"

"Yes! Ronnie and I are good friends," Saria laughed.

"Saria and I have known each other for a long time," Ronnie also explained.

Ronnie's opponent this time was his old acquaintance Crockett, the man who used to be his right hand like Lily. This time the opponent represented another team, Crockett knew the characteristics of No.3 very well, Lily was a little worried, "I can't believe it's Crockett, he's too familiar with us."

"It's okay, we've improved No.3 as well, there are a lot of characteristics he doesn't know, I don't think he's that good," Ronnie said reassuringly.

Crockett's team sent out a flying "Eros" with a pair of wings on its back and a bow and arrow in its hand. Seeing this "Eros", Ronnie immediately understood that the other team seemed to be trying to imitate the bee that had defeated No. 1 last time, the "Sting of Desperation". He laughed coldly in his heart, "Young man, you underestimate me too much, if you want to use the same method to defeat me, you are still too young."

When the match started, Eros really flew into the air. It shot the first arrow, No.3 hastily dodged, but Ronnie still underestimated the opponent, the arrow shot by Eros did not land, but followed No.3 like a shadow. No.3 quickly ran to get rid of it, but the arrow still followed him. The Eros in the air shot another arrow, and the two arrows attacked back and forth, and were about to hit No.3 when his body suddenly disappeared, and the next moment he appeared in the other corner of the ring. No. 3 stepped lightly on his left foot and pressed it against the back of his neck, and in a flash, a pair of wings spread out from his back and he flashed upward. Before the crowd could see it, Eros fell out of the air and when he tried to get up, No.3 stomped on his head, "Don't move or I'll crush your head."

Crockett, on the outside of the ring, had to raise the white flag in surrender. Ronnie's No. 3 imitated the Thunder Eater in many ways, but No. 3 was twice as fast as the Thunder Eater and had stealth abilities, while No. 3's drawback was that it had a weaker attack. The surrounding audience did not see the Eros fall, many people thought that the Eros itself malfunctioned and fell, so the applause was not enthusiastic. Saria did not see it either and asked Ronnie next to him: "How did the other side suddenly fall?"

Ronnie didn't see it either, but he guessed what was going on, he explained it truthfully to Saria, and she was surprised to hear: "Your robot is so powerful!"

Sharlout was on the side when she heard Saria's compliment and said, "Oh, he's the man who defeated my kangaroo."

Crockett, who had lost the match, came over to Ronnie and the others and smiled at Ronnie and said, "Boss, you're getting really good at this."

Lily interjected, "You haven't gotten much better trying to beat us with such lame moves."

Crockett saw that Ronnie was surrounded by almost all the girls and looked envious. He glanced at Alice and Saria and chatted for a few moments before leaving in frustration. There were twelve matches in the second round, and for almost a month, No. 3 played ten more, winning each one easily; today was the last match of the second round, and if he won this time, No. 3 would enter the finals as the number one in You City.