Chapter 76 New Guests in the Family

Next, he threw himself into writing, and three months later the book was finally finished, to which Ronnie gave the lofty title Conqueror of the Structure of the Universe. The book is over 600,000 words long and goes from the Big Bang to modern physics. It was the classic introduction to physics. Catherine approached him with the book and handed it to him saying, "Dad, your book is so well written, we have a copy for each of our classmates, now I want you to sign it for me."

After Ronnie signed one, she pulled three more books out of her book bag. Catherine had returned to the Deluxe Room on weekends since Park Hye had left the City-state; the father-daughter duo was quite close, and Ronnie was responsive to her requests. On weekdays, Vega would be jealous when she saw them. Today, she had just returned home when she overheard the two of them talking and said, unhappily, "Dad, aren't you too bored? you give autographs all day long."

"Ignore her, you sign," Catherine gave her a blank look.

"Good!" Ronnie was about to sign the second book when Vega rushed over, grabbed the pen out of his hand, and threw it to the ground. Ronnie's face sank as he pointed at her, "You're too grumpy, you'll suffer in the future."

He was about to pick up the pen, but Catherine grabbed it before him and handed it to him, muttering, "Dad, don't get on her bad side, she's a rude person."

Hearing this, Vega was so angry that she rushed forward and grabbed Catherine by her long hair, while Catherine, not to be outdone, immediately fought back. The two of them wrestled, you grabbing my hair, I pinching your neck, neither giving in to the other. "Enough!" Ronnie shouted coldly, but the two didn't take his words seriously and continued to fight together, shouting curses at each other. The curses were basically attacking each other's mother, with one calling Yurina a slut and the other saying that Park Hye had married someone and was not a decent woman. Ronnie, who was on the side, heard both sides yelling at each other and wondered if he had found two of the cheapest women in the world, he was so angry that he shouted, "Cool Bear, separate them for me."

The two girls heard him suddenly call out an unfamiliar name, thinking he was confused by his anger, they stopped their hands at the same time and turned their heads to look at him. Before they could react, their bodies involuntarily rose into the air and their people were moved to the left and right. "Are you taking me as your father seriously? If you fight in front of me again in the future, I will teach you a lesson," Ronnie said angrily.

Although he was angry, the duo didn't take his words to heart, but asked in unison with their eyes wide open, "Dad, what just happened? why did I feel like I was being hugged?"

"Ugh!" Ronnie couldn't help but sigh, "I guess I'm not majestic at all, Cool Bear, show yourself."

With a wave of his hand, the two girls were stunned for a moment as a tall robot appeared out of nowhere in front of the three of them. Vega pointed at Cool Bear and asked, "Is he a wizard?"

"His name is Cool Bear, he's my personal guard, he's a stealth robot, you can also call him 'Silent Shadow Man', your aunt has one too," Ronnie explained. After a moment's pause he added, "I'd prefer you didn't take this to school, it's top secret, only the higher-ups of the City-state and our families know about it."

"That's fine, but you have to promise us one condition, and we want one too," the two girls pestered Ronnie left and right with their demands.

"You're little kids and you're in the City-state all day, what danger can you be in?"

The two women thought this reason was too far-fetched and still wouldn't budge. Ronnie was pestered and had no choice but to use a delaying tactic: "The day you come of age, if the City-state agrees, I'll make one for each of you."