Chapter 88 Father's Order and Ronnie's Doubt

After Ronnie and Alice returned to the City-state, the bearded man followed them back. The siblings even bumped into him on their way to work, and Ronnie exclaimed when he saw him, "How dare you come back?"

But the bearded man didn't answer his question, his eyes fixed on Alice and asked, "Are you okay?"

"Why did you come back at all?" Alice asked back.

"I failed in my mission and had to come back," the bearded man replied.

Ronnie couldn't help but say angrily, "What? you still want to hit on my sister?"

The bearded man was busy explaining, "Don't misunderstand me, I just want to live quietly in the City-state."

Alice immediately lost interest in the conversation and said to Ronnie, "Let's go!"

Looking at the distant backs of the siblings, an imperceptible cold light flashed in the bearded man's eyes. Ronnie was on his way to the institute when he received a message from the Big Butler, "Master, Andre is looking for you, he is now waiting for you at the Northwest District Station."

"Do you want to go with me to meet him?" Ronnie turned his head and asked Alice.

"Okay!"

The duo arrived at the Northwest District station and immediately saw Andre standing up straight, "Did something happen to Dad?" Ronnie asked worriedly.

But Andre ignored him, instead he went straight to Alice and smiled at her, "Anna Leta is still not as pretty as you, the original."

Although he was also a reformed person, he was much more handsome than Ronnie. Hearing his compliment, Alice shyly lowered her head and said, "Thank you!"

Ronnie said sharply from the side, "Andre, you and my sister are siblings, don't think about courting her."

"Who told you that I'm siblings with you?" Andre asked back.

Ronnie was confused, "Aren't you my father's son?"

"I call the Doctor my father because he created me, not because he's my real father."

"Oh, then what do you want with me?"

"Father wants to see you and has asked you to meet him in the town of 'Bernal'," Andre said, ignoring Ronnie. He took Alice's hand and kissed the back of it and said, "I hope to see you again next time, my goddess."

Alice's face reddened up to her ears as her little hand was kissed, and Ronnie said angrily, "Get out of here, you big pervert!"

After Andre left, he looked at Alice and asked, "Are you falling in love with him? I see you blushing all the time."

"Not at all, don't be ridiculous, why doesn't he just use 'Big Butler' to tell you these things? he had to come here in person."

"We're in a City-state, it's not safe to use the 'Big Butler', maybe our calls will be tapped, it's better to use the most primitive and reliable method."

"Ronnie, I'll go with you to see Dad."

"Sis, I want to go alone this time, it's too dangerous out there."

"Then you go with Amandine's invisibility cloak," Alice offered.

When Ronnie offered to borrow the cape again from Amandine, he was met with strong objections: "It's never ending, borrowing it again and again, you didn't keep your promise from the last time."

"Fine, I'll give you a ride as a horse and you'll lend it to me again," with that, Ronnie plopped down on the ground, pointed a finger at his back and said, "You get up! I'll give you a ride."