Chapter 91 Seduction and Betrayal

After the third day, when Elliot saw that only two people had escaped and returned, he said with disappointment, "I can't imagine that it would be defeated like this."

Those who escaped and returned were a man and a woman, the other two of the six groups. The boy said, "Doctor, this time there were City-state people in the battle, that's why we lost."

Elliot nodded, "You guys go get some rest!"

After the two left, he fell into deep thought for a moment before muttering, "Looks like I'll have to do this myself."

Yurina hadn't seen Ronnie in almost two months, and at the moment she was sulking, "That damn guy, did he forget about me again?" She was ready to take a trip to the City-state. Just after leaving the house, two thin ape-like people stared at her, and one of them, a small-eyed thin ape, said, "Finally you've come out, these ten days haven't been in vain."

"You've only waited ten days, I've waited almost two months." the other tall skinny ape gave him a blank look and said.

When Yurina came out, she had four Shadows and a secret War Rose with her. Seeing that Yurina had come out with such a large group, the small-eyed skinny monkey asked sheepishly, "What are we going to do? the two of us definitely can't handle it."

"I'll stall her first, you call some people," the tall, thin ape said and went around the corner. Yurina saw a strange man coming towards her from a distance and was alarmed. She whispered an order to the shadow beside her, "Stop that man."

The tall, skinny ape wanted to pretend to ask for directions, but seeing how cautious she was, he could only stand at a distance and ask, "Excuse me, miss, how do I get to La Paz Street?"

Yurina frowned slightly and waved her hand impatiently, "Go away, I don't know," then she gave an order to the shadow beside her, "Quickly blow him away."

Seeing that this tactic didn't work, the tall skinny monkey suddenly covered his belly and crouched down as one of the shadows pushed him away, yelling, "You're too unreasonable, I just asked for directions and you beat me up like this, "as he said this, he continued to cough, spitting out a mouthful of blood.

His gums bleed easily, but this time it came in handy. His scream immediately attracted a crowd of onlookers. People accused Yurina. An old lady said, "This is outrageous, even rich people can't bully people like this."

At that moment, Yurina was really speechless, she was so angry that she cursed and said, "You are as stupid as pigs, you believe everything he says."

When everyone saw her comparing the crowd to pigs, they were furious and immediately surrounded her. Yurina was scared as she looked at all the people surrounding her, but there was no way she was going to apologize. She shouted sharply, "'War Rose, quickly out of the way, get rid of these people for me!"

The crowd of onlookers were not wearing "Quick Reveal" glasses, so of course they could not see the "War Rose". They only felt their bodies being lifted up and then flying out. Yurina saw a way out and took Shadow with her. The tall, skinny monkey was so scared that he jumped up and held her legs, yelling, "If you don't apologize, don't think you can walk away."

Yurina's heart sank as she was held by her legs, and she struggled desperately, but the other party held her tighter. "Get him off me!" she shouted at the shadow.

The tall skinny ape was mostly stalling for time this time, and his goal was achieved. The small-eyed skinny ape had already ambushed a dozen people. He let go as soon as he got the message. Yurina watched the other group leave and cursed in a low voice, "Like a mangy dog, how annoying."