Chapter 78 The Death of Imprisoned Love

Soon the first day of the new year came, Ronnie was ready to go to "Shire Town" to look for Yurina, when Saria hurriedly came to him and said: "Park Hye has disappeared, she has not come to work at the base for five days."

Ronnie shouted in his heart that this was not good and hurriedly followed her out of the City-state, and the two of them talked about what happened as they walked. It turned out that Barry had also left the City-state ten days ago, he found out where Park Hye's workplace was and spent the whole day looking for her to make up with her. The "Little Goody" next to Park Hye taught him a lesson a few times, and after that, Barry found out the key to the problem. He knew that Ronnie was behind it. He dug a trap and waited for three days on Park Hye's way home. Park Hye comes home once a week, and this time she was halfway home when she fell into the hole Barry dug. The "Little Goody" behind her was busy going down to pull her up, but just as she was climbing up, a large net suddenly fell from the sky and covered both her and Park Hye. Although Barry could not see Little Goody, he could tell from the movement that there were two people in the net. He went down to the pit and tied up Little Goody, and when Park Hye saw him, she shouted, "Barry, what are you doing? "

Without saying a word, Barry knocked her unconscious and dragged her out of the pit. Afraid of exposing his whereabouts, he backfilled the pit with dirt, leaving "Little Goody" buried in the pit. Knowing that Ronnie would come looking for Park Hye, he didn't choose to go home, but took her to a small town more than 600 kilometers away from Shire Town. Park Hye woke up in a hut, lying on the bed with her hands and feet tied. Barry came over and said quietly, "You're awake, are you hungry?"

When Park Hye saw him, she said angrily, "What is wrong with you? what is this place?"

"You're too cruel to leave," Barry replied.

"You let me go!"

Barry laughed and said nothing, turning around and walking out. Park Hye was tied to the bed and refused to eat for the first few days, curled up with her eyes staring blankly at the wall. Barry tried to feed her, and she also closed her lips tightly, looking as if she would rather die: "If you don't eat, you won't see Ronnie again," only then did Park Hye open her mouth to eat.

For seven days in a row, she ate, drank, and pooped all over the bed, finally putting her head down and promising Barry that she would never run away. Barry was uncomfortable, although he loosened the rope, but still locked her in a shack of only five square meters, the only thing in the house was a chair and a white cloth made into a bed. Barry found a job outside, working during the day and bringing her food at night.

Ronnie searched the Shire Town area for more than a week without a clue. Saria said to him, "A while ago, Barry was looking for Park Hye, so he should have taken her with him." Ronnie, who couldn't find anyone, could only comfort himself by thinking, "At least Barry won't hurt Park Hye, but now we can only take our time to look for her."

Park Hye stayed in the hut all day, hoping that Ronnie would come to rescue her. After two months, she realized she was pregnant and didn't want to tell Barry. That night, Barry stripped her naked, saw her slightly bulging belly, and asked, "Are you pregnant? or have you gained weight from eating?"

Park Hye saw that she could not hide it, so she had to tell the truth. Barry was overjoyed, "Great!"

The pregnant Park Hye gradually let Barry's guard down and allowed her to walk around the house. She couldn't wait for Ronnie and thought that she could only rely on herself. One day, five months into her pregnancy, she took the opportunity to run out of the house when Barry forgot to lock the door when he went into town to do some shopping. She walked very slowly with a big belly, and Barry came home to find her running away and rushed out after her. She was chased when she reached the train station, but she was no match for Barry. The man grabbed her hair and pulled her back. Park Hye was in despair, and as soon as she arrived home, Barry slapped her hard and yelled, "You are pregnant with my child, but you still think about him, you bitch!"