Chapter 87 Escape from the Secret Room

Ronnie had already told Kona to follow the middle-aged woman. She noticed that the woman went into a shop in Shire Town as soon as she left the docks, so she followed her. Inside the shop, the woman met a bearded man. "How's it going over there?" the bearded man asked.

"Ronnie's really good, he arrested some of Shakira's people and let me go to tell you to trade them for his sister."

"These losers, they can't even do that little thing right," the bearded man said angrily.

"What now?"

"Is someone following you?"

"No, I'm wearing glasses and I didn't notice any sneaky people."

Kona hid in the shadows to hear if they would talk about Alice, but unfortunately the two stopped talking. She could only tell Ronnie to come over. Ronnie told Cool Bear to tie up the black fat man and some people, then followed the location given by Kona to find the shop, when the bearded man saw him, a face of surprise: "How did you find here ...?"

Before he could finish his sentence, Cool Bear threw a punch at his head, knocking him straight to the ground, and stomped on his chest, while Ronnie stomped on his face, asking, "Where did you hide my sister? "

The bearded man grunted and pursed his lips without saying a word. Ronnie pressed his foot and then asked, "Tell me or I'll stomp you."

Unfortunately, the other party had long since figured out his character and knew that he was not a vicious person and would not make an easy move. Ronnie could only shake his head, for the benefactor who had saved his life couldn't really be ruthless. He decided to do what he had done last time, let him go and then tell Kona to follow him. With that thought, he sighed, "You go!"

"You really want to let me go?"

"Go! don't make me regret this."

"Thank you!" the bearded man was still a bit surprised and glanced around the corner as he walked away. At that moment, Alice was locked in the underground chamber of this room. Her hands and feet were tied and she was lying on an iron bed with a piece of cloth stuffed in her mouth. There was only one light in the basement, and under the dim light, you could vaguely see her portrait plastered all around the walls. Ronnie told Kona to follow him after the bearded man left, then he said to the middle-aged woman, who was shaking all over with fear, "Don't be afraid, tell me what you know and you can go."

"I was temporarily hired by the bearded man for one Bira Coin, he only asked me to be in charge of the liaison, I don't know anything else," the middle-aged woman said with a slight tremor in her voice.

Ronnie nodded and said to her, "Go, I won't make it difficult for you."

The middle-aged woman was saved for the second time and was touched in her heart, and as she was leaving, she said to him, "You might get something if you search carefully here."

"Thank you very much!"

In fact, Kona had quietly searched this place long before Ronnie's arrival and didn't find anything, so she called him to take care of it, and at that time, when he was reminded by the middle-aged woman, he said to Cool Bear, "Let's search carefully again."

There were three rooms here: the outermost was the shop, and the secret underground room was under the shop. Ronnie had just started to focus his search on the inner two rooms, and he had thought that there might be a basement, but he had never found it. The bearded man had cleverly designed the entrance to the basement; it was under the counter in the corner, and it was hard to find the gaps on all sides without moving the counter. After a search, Ronnie said disappointedly, "Looks like there's no basement here, and my sister isn't here, so all we can do now is wait for Kona's news."