Chapter 72 Deadly Danger

Lily met Ronnie in the visitation room and as soon as they met, she said, "Did you really harass Park Hye? you can come to me if you want a woman."

Unexpectedly, Ronnie looked at her coldly and sneered, "You have no boobs, no ass, and a body like a chopping board, what am I looking for you for?"

"You deserve it, you really should be sentenced to a few more years, you stinking rascal!" Lily said angrily.

"What do you want from me today?" Ronnie didn't dare to joke anymore and asked with a straight face.

"Two things, the first is to see if you're dead yet, and the second is that Sharlout and the others want to know what you're going to do next, are you going to disband the team, or are we going to wait for you to come out?"

"Two years is not a long time, you guys wait for me to come out, you go ahead and take some projects for a while, of course if you have a good place to go, I won't stop you."

"Don't worry, I don't care what they think, I'll follow you," Lily made her point.

Ronnie was a little touched by what he heard, but he didn't want to show it and was busy changing the subject, "Lily, why don't you find a boyfriend now? you're not that young anymore."

"You're on your own now, I don't want you meddling in my affairs," Lily got angry and after saying that, she turned around and walked away. As she was about to walk out the door, she turned back and said, "Take care of yourself."

After Barry sent Ronnie to jail, Park Hye's heart went out to him. She felt that Barry had gone too far this time by driving Ronnie to his death, and she was ready for Catherine to meet Ronnie and tell her that Ronnie was her father. Park Hye waited at the front of the school for Catherine to come out of class and when she did, she rushed forward and took Catherine's hand and said, "I'll take you to see Dad."

"What is there to see when I can see Dad every day?" Catherine asked curiously.

"Barry isn't your dad, I'm taking you to see Ronnie, he's your dad."

"What?" Catherine was stunned and after a long moment said, "The hero of the City-state is actually my dad, I have to get him to sign my autograph."

Park Hye didn't expect this reaction from her daughter, she smiled and asked, "You seem happy to hear this news."

"Mom, I've always felt that my current father doesn't deserve you, he's ugly and rude and has a bad job, our teacher said that scientists are the future of the City-state and the role models for us to follow, I want to be a scientist like Ronnie when I grow up."

"Okay, let's go," Park Hye said as she took her daughter's hand and walked to the Northwest District, when she got to the jail cell she didn't go in but stood outside the door and waited, she was afraid of getting Ronnie in trouble. Catherine went in alone to see her father and the first thing she asked was, "Are you really my father?"

"Yes!" Ronnie nodded.

Catherine got the answer and unzipped her book bag from her back, pulled out a notebook, then a pen, handed it to Ronnie and said, "Dad, can you sign this for me?"

Previously, Ronnie had practiced writing every day under Vega's supervision, and now he was still very confident in his signature. He quickly signed his name and handed the notebook back. Catherine took it with great joy and exclaimed, "I finally have Ronnie's signature, I'm the fourth person in the whole school to have it."

After she calmed down, Ronnie asked, "Who brought you here?"

"It was Mom, she didn't want to come in."