CHAPTER FOUR

I wake up with a really sharp pain in my head. I look around and realize that I'm in a room. I try to move but can't when I see the IV drips attached to my hands. I manage to remove those things as I attempt to get up. 

I take a few steps but I end up falling with a loud thud on the floor. 

Just as that happens, I see the door burst open and a woman rushes in. As I try to look clearly, my vision gets blurry and I end up passing out.

A Few Hours Later

I suddenly jolt awake as I hear the door slam shut, causing my eyes to spring open. I

 let out a deep breath as I take a moment to look around and collect my thoughts; the drips are no longer attached to my hands. 

The room I find myself in is pretty simple.It has plain white walls and a single window of glass. There's a bed with crisp white sheets, a small desk with a chair, and a simple dresser against one wall. Overall, it has a minimalistic and clean vibe. 

It's not a hospital room, more like someone's house.

 I carefully get out of bed, making sure not to fall this time. As I take a step towards the door, it suddenly swings open, making me gasp. A girl walks in, who appears to be around my age.

 She comes charging at me, clenching her fists. Before I could say anything, she slaps me right across the face.

 For a moment, I can't understand what just happened; it's super confusing.

"YOU FUCKINN BITCH, I'M GONNA KILL YOUU," she yells in pure anger. She looks at me and reaches into her back pocket, pulls out a gun, and points it directly at my head.

 Fear runs down my spine, the intensity of her gaze causing my throat to go dry. 

With her finger poised on the trigger, I shut my eyes as I try to swallow the anger in her eyes. I fist my shirt and sit up, prepared for the worst. 

I hear a loud bang as she pulls the trigger, a scream escaping my throat as I cover my ears.

 Everything changes in a few seconds; when I open my eyes again, I see her lying on the floor and another woman holding the gun. 

Then, out of nowhere, two big guys burst into the room and swiftly whisk her away.

 As they take her out, the woman turns towards me, we lock eyes for a moment, and she closes the distance between us, but before I can utter a word, she grabs my hair tightly, her anger evident. 

She makes her way outside as I follow her steps.

 The pain in my head gets unbearable with each step she takes.

Finally, she opens the door and forcefully throws me inside, following closely behind me. 

I hit the floor with a thud, feeling dizzy and disoriented.

As I look around, the room is luxurious, adorned with exquisite details, from the plush, velvet drapes that frame the floor-to-ceiling windows to the gleaming chandeliers hanging from the high ceilings. 

The walls are adorned with tasteful artwork, adding a touch of sophistication. The cosy bed is adorned with silky, soft sheets and fluffy pillows, inviting you to sink in and relax. 

A sleek desk and a stylish dresser complete the room, offering both functionality and style. She sits on the couch near me and looks at me.

"Do you know why you are here?", she asks, her voice not excusing her evil deeds.

 "HOW THEFUCKK I'LL KNO-", I yell at her, but she pulls me closer by my hair, making mecry in pain.

 I grab her hand to stop but she refuses to let go.

 "Don't ever talk to me like that, if you wanna live another day. Keep your voice down or I'll know how to do it for you", she says looking at me, the threat lingering on her words. 

"But I don't know why I'm here'', I say, more like pleading than speaking.

 "Hmmm.", I'm expecting more out of her reaction than this. Her grip on my hair gets stronger as I cry in pure pain. I look at her as she speaks. 

"Because it's your fault that my friend is in hospital, trying to fight his life that you ruined." As those words escaped her mouth I knew what I actually did. 

I really feel so guilty because of what happened, but I didn't do it intentionally. It was just a mistake, a mistake that could kill both of us. 

Regret fills me as I try to say something to explain myself; it's just like there's nothing I can say to defend myself because I did it. I deserve this but maybe not that easily.

 I pull her hand out of my hair and step back so I can see her properly as I speak.

"I didn't do it intentionally. If you were me, it still would've happened. It was a mistake, and I don't deserve to be treated like that. You took me without my permission. I'll call the police if you won't let me go,"I say, raising my voice a little.

 "BULLSHIT, I DON'T CAREE!'', she says, her voice echoing. 

"you're responsible for everything and you'll pay cause I'll make you!!! Dare to run and you'll be dead before you could see who killed you." 

I feel the anger rising as she says those words. "who do you think you're?? you can't do this to me, I won't allow it.'' I say.

"You don't need to allow anything! If he dies, you're dead. I'll kill you the same day. Remember that! Most people don't know when they'll die, consider yourself lucky, you will know.", she says.

 The door suddenly opens again, and I hear the clicking of heels. 

I look up to see the woman who slapped me earlier. The moment I see her, anger fills me as she walks straight to her boss or whatever and stands beside her.

 "Your job is to complete household chores, ensuring everything is clean. This includes cleaning, cooking, laundry, and other tasks. Don't piss me off because you won't like the consequences," she says.

 I take steps towards her, gritting my teeth before I smack that bitch hard on the face in retaliation for her earlier slap. 

Her face pale as she attempts to strike back but stops by the other woman's intervention.

 "Tell your bitch don't touch me again." ,I say as we lock eyes for a second while they both walk out of the room.