CHAPTER THIRTEEN

FREYA POV

My breath catches in my throat as Megan's voice reaches to my ear. Selene abruptly retreats and rushes back to her room, leaving me to process what just happened.

 As I take a few hesitant steps, Selene and Megan emerge from the room, acting as if everything is normal. My eyes lock on Selene, her glare sending chills down my spine.

"What are you still doing here?" Megan asks, breaking the tense silence.

"I-I heard your voice and thought something might have happened. Is everything okay?" I stutter, trying to sound calm while looking at Megan with a gulp.

"Yeah, just a blown bulb. I thought Selene probably did it on purpose to scare me," Megan chuckles, glancing over at Selene who doesn't even bother hiding her smug expression.

"Ah, right. Okay then," I say, forcing a smile onto my face.

"You can go now," Megan dismisses me before walking away with Selene in tow.

Selene's intense gaze remains on me as they leave the room.

I make my way back to my room, Ocean following behind me. He jumps onto the bed as I lie down beside him, staring up at the ceiling. 

My eyes grow heavy and I drift off into sleep.

A few hours pass.

I jolt awake as wet kisses trail along my neck. Before I can even react or scream, a hand covers my mouth. 

Panic washes over me as I frantically look around and see Selene lying next to me. Fear grips my entire body as I struggle to breathe in her presence.

She stares at me with anger burning in her eyes and moves her hand towards my mouth, attempting to gag me.

 I try to push her away but she easily lifts me up and throws me onto my stomach before tying up my hands.

I continue to fight back, kicking and screaming, but she grabs hold of one of my legs and ties it to the bedpost. Tears stream down my cheeks as I watch her with pure terror.

My body is drenched in sweat and I can barely breathe as she looks at me with a sadistic smile. She rips open my shirt and throws it to the ground, followed by my pants. 

I try to scream but she chokes me harder, making it nearly impossible to make any sound.

With one hand still gripping my throat, Selene forcefully removes my bra and panties, exposing me completely. 

My eyes shut tightly as I feel her weight on top of me and her hands squeezing my breasts painfully. She bites down on my neck, causing me to arch my back in agony.

Her other hand moves down to pinch and twist my nipples, eliciting cries of pain from me. 

I sob, but she continues her assault, moving closer between my legs. She forcefully spreads them apart and her fingers enter me without warning. 

The sharp pain causes me to whimper as she thrusts her fingers inside me with a roughness that borders on violence.

She jerks her hand in and out of me while also choking me harder, making it difficult to catch my breath.

 And then she moves down towards my throbbing clit, biting down on my inner thigh as she sucks hard on the sensitive nub.

I close my eyes tight and bite down on the gag as she works with both her mouth and fingers. Every flick of her tongue sends shockwaves through my body and brings me closer to the edge.

 But instead of pleasure, all I feel is intense pain as she slaps my inner thigh repeatedly with one hand while continuing to suck on my clit with another.

My body convulses in response to the conflicting sensations, tears streaming endlessly from my eyes. Selene stares at me with a mix of malice and satisfaction as she devours me.

And then finally, after what feels like an eternity, she stops as she unties my hand and removes the gag.

 She looks at me one last time before getting up and walking out of the room, slamming the door behind her.

I lay motionless on the bed, unable to move or even cry. My body is numb from the pain and my mind is consumed with fear and confusion. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

idk if i should keep writing or not? having secouds thoughts! 

lets see!!!

but if you enjoyed reading this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it. don't forget to leave a vote for the chapter. Your feedback and engagement help me improve and keep the story going. Thank you all so much, and stay tuned for the next chapter!