CHAPTER SIX

I knew it! I remember her from the day before the accident when I met her in the restaurant. She's the lady who ordered black coffee, the one I thought was mute, but that was before I knew about her big mouth. I wouldn't have known her like I do now.

 She appeared intimidating but rude, ruthless, and double-faced are her other specialties I found when I got here.

And yes, a PERVERT too!

How can I forget what happened last night just because I forgot to cook? Okay, okay! Just because I didn't want to cook for her, I didn't. It's not that difficult to understand, is it? I don't think so, but she couldn't wrap her head around it. She doesn't have a brain to think.

I bet she traded her brain for a gun.

It has been two days since I regained my consciousness, and both days have been filled with embarrassing shit. I can't imagine what will happen next, but whatever it is, I won't let her embarrass me again. I know how I spent the whole night thinking about what happened, the way her eyes lingered on me, disgusted me.

I can't let that happen again.

But I can't avoid her either. I need to ask her where the ocean is; I miss him so much. He's the only one who gets me really emotional. I don't know if he ate or anything, or if he even... sighsss!

I struggle to breathe as tears stream down my face. Thinking about him brings tears to my eyes. I feel isolated and overwhelmed. After a whole hour section of crying, I know what I need to do.

I need to talk to her!

Also I need clothes to wear; if she's going to cage me like that, at least she should be aware of my needs.

But again, no freaking BRAIN!

I should talk to her, but I don't know her schedule. Maybe she's home; I should check.

I walk outside as usual, looking around to see if anyone is here, but no one is there. I walk downstairs as I make my way to the kitchen. I take a few steps but stop when I spot MEGAN in the kitchen; everything freezes.

My heart skips a beat when I realize what I'm looking at. Megan's back is turned to me, which means she can't see me, but she definitely can. the moment our eyes lock for a second. Without even thinking anything, I sprint upstairs and lock myself in the room.

Holy shit!!!

How come I didn't hear them? She saw me!!!

I lay on the bed as I stare at the ceiling while hugging a pillow to my chest, with my mouth wide open as I take deep breaths.

I went to talk to her, alright? Alright!

 Then I made my way downstairs, right? Right! 

I walked into the kitchen and stopped when I saw Megan in the same spot as i was last night, not in the same position or situation, but on the kitchen shelf, with her legs spread wide open, gripping the counter as if her life depended on it. Her head was tilted back between her shoulders, and her thighs were trembling. Initially, I thought she was fucking herself, but then I noticed her between legs, and she caught me looking.... Okay? NOT OKAY!! NOT RIGHT!!!

I should've knocked, but gosh, how could I knock on the kitchen door because it's a kitchen. Everyone eats there, not in that way!! Dirty minds!!!

They should be embarrassed, not me, but I'm embarrassed. I never saw women fucking each other before, not even in porn.

I'll just wait until they're gone; I can talk to her tomorrow maybe. Just not today, but my thoughts are interrupted when I hear a loud knock on my door; thank god I locked it.

I open my door and find Megan looking pissed like she didn't just get fucked on the kitchen counter.

"You think you're on vacation or something? Get your ass downstairs; Serena is calling you," Megan says.

Oh, so that's her name.

"Okay!" I say and close the door before she could say anything.

"BITCH!" I hear her yell as I roll my eyes and walk to the bathroom. I wash my face, look at myself in the mirror as I sigh.

I walk downstairs and take a few steps to the kitchen door but stop as I take deep breaths.

SERENA POV

She should consider herself lucky that I let her go without anything. I never let go of a woman, especially when she's naked in front of me.

There's only one rule in my life: where you see free money or pussy, just take it!!!

I couldn't count how many times I eye-fucked her standing there; it took everything in me to stop myself from fucking her. I wanted to fuck her until she learned how to talk to me and never made me repeat again.

Her ego is bigger than I thought, but so are her tits.

Her gentle waist, curvaceous hips, and the roundedness of her breasts took my breath away and left me with uncontrolled hunger.

I have been with many women, and she is next on my list. I have the power to have her whenever I please, and no one can prevent me. Her attempts to escape me only fuel my desire, as I know she cannot resist. When I grabbed her arm, I wanted to leave a mark. The more she resists me, the more she will regret it. I am unable to resist temptation, and she should know that.

I told Megan to call her; why isn't she here then?

I hear footsteps approaching the kitchen door, but she stops outside. I know she's there, so why isn't she coming in?

Oh well, she know I caught her when I was punishing Megan.

This should be fun.

A smirk crosses my face as I speak. "Do you want me to write you a letter to come inside, Freya?" I say as nicely as I can.

She walks in quietly, and I can't help but notice her curves. She folds her arms as we make eye contact.

"Yes?" she says, looking directly at me. I motion for her to come closer.

She doesn't move.

What can I do when she's asking for it?

I walk closer, grab her arm tightly, and lead her to my room.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Let me go!" she says, trying to push me.

I throw her on the bed forcefully, and she sits up, running to the door. I push her away and lock the door. I wrap my arms around her, push her back onto the bed.

"Let me go! Stop it!" she says, slapping my hand.

I pin her down and get on top of her, and she tries to push me away with her body.

"Please, let me go! I don't want to be here! I hate you!" she says, kicking. I put my body weight on her, holding her tightly in place.

I part her legs and lie between them, feeling her chest rise and fall with her breathing.

"Stop moving!" I yell, but she continues to struggle. I pin both of her arms with one hand and grab her face roughly.

"Please, don't do this. I don't like it," she pleads as I tighten my grip, forming her mouth into a pout.

I hold her tightly so she can't move, putting all my weight on her. Our bodies press together, her chest rising and falling with mine, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Let me go, please," she says, her voice trembling.

"Shhh, I don't want to hear that," I say as she tries to turn her face away. "You'll do as I say, or I'll do something you won't like," I threaten.

And she nods.